Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good massages Glasgow?  (Read 22392 times)

KingCharming

Anyone got any recommendations for a WG in Glasgow who's a good masseuse?

Problem I find with a lot of the girls doing massages with "extras" is they're either too weak or too disinterested to give a properly good, hard, relaxing massage; it's sort of treated as a bit of stroking before a handjob. You can get a good massage at a proper massage spa thing of course, but what's a massage without the happy ending?

Don't really care what she looks like or her age, as long as she's friendly and talented.

Offline Happy99

These look likely but have not been

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only she is also on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    got a funny feeling this is a plain old bird hence no pic, but could be wrong.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There used to be a Sarah on AW who did massage too but cant find her now. She was quite difficult to pin down to an appointment as claimed to have another job. She used to have her own web site too and offered OWO or HR at end of massage. Never saw her in the end though.

cute_guy1

james1979

Samantha H on aw is pretty good on the massage type, not professional level, but very good nonetheless

Val Doonican

King Charming I should have replied earlier on this post.
I don't usually go for the massage type punt I'm more a fuck'em and get suck'd guy although I've known the odd massage provider to do the full service.
It's probably as some posters on here have already said
 - most WG's can't do a good proper massage
 - most proper Masseuses cant offer a great release certainly no sexual play

Anyway back on topic the weekend before Xmas I was in city centre shopping and waiting to collect wife when she called to say she'd met a friend and was going to have a coffee and catch up and could I still get her say 2 hours later. Well having parked amidst the chaos of xmas in city centre I decided not to leave and come back later and decided to look for a quick punt on AW using available today search. First two attempts no reply and not available till early evening so more out of curiosity (Authenticity Alert!) tried this one

Victoria is a great punt at £80 for hour and she does give a proper massage definitely a trained masseuse. She is quite small, Spanish and speaks good English. She wore skimpy top and skirt and gave a nice HJ to finish with some close touching and then cleaned me up and offered me a shower.

To be honest went with intent of quick fuck but seeing proper massage table, towels and oils and when her hands started on me guess after couple hours of horror xmas crowded shopping it was just what I needed was a relaxing massage.
Might be worth a punt certainly does proper massage not sure how far she'd go though as I didn't push for anything.   

Offline Happy99

I notice a few WGs are now offering 'massage services', but the price they are charging is only a little below a full service so the vfm is not good. No idea if they know how to do a proper massage of this nature or just use a bed which is actually rubbish for it. Examples are based on 1 hour:

Sweet n Petite 100 mass 120 full
Imogen Knightley 80-120 mass, no longer seems to be offering full
Devilish Diva 90-110 mass 120 full

Noticed Lucrezia (who is 'mass service' only) has put her price up from 90 to 100. No way worth that and it seems pretty greedy, especially if consider the average for a good full works elsewhere is around 120 and dont have to put up with someone asking 'is that ok for you' every 30 seconds.

Offline Marmalade

I notice a few WGs are now offering 'massage services', but the price they are charging is only a little below a full service so the vfm is not good. No idea if they know how to do a proper massage of this nature or just use a bed which is actually rubbish for it. Examples are based on 1 hour:

Sweet n Petite 100 mass

Noticed Lucrezia (who is 'mass service' only) has put her price up from 90 to 100. No way worth that and it seems pretty greedy, especially if consider the average for a good full works elsewhere is around 120 and dont have to put up with someone asking 'is that ok for you' every 30 seconds.

They're both currently 60 for a half hour massage with HR. But unless Lucrezia has upped her game there is a wealth of difference. Lucrezia advertises "sensual massage" but is not very sensual, just reasonably professional at doing a nice massage in an excellent room and followed by fairly ok HR with very limited touching. Sweet n Petite on the other hand is one of the most sensual of prossies. While I've only had full service from her, I can imagine being massaged by her for hours at a time sensually and never getting bored ( plus she does body to body). Basically she seems to make a sensual connection, which most prossies can hardly manage and the massage only crowd struggle with.

Still a bit expensive though . . .
Now if one of them could throw in b2b with Nuru. . .  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:00:45 pm by Marmalade »

Offline auldie63

Hi KC     just left review of one in Glasgow which I would most definitely not recommend.

Offline HawCotter

There's a Brazilian girl who was/is based at the old co-op building just south of the river who gives a half decent massage + HJ. Haven't seen her since she raised her prices to £50 for half an hour. Don't get me wrong it's still good value but I always think for an extra tenner you'll get the full shebang somewhere else. Can't remember what she advertises under now but I'm sure someone else could help you out with that?

toxical

There's a Brazilian girl who was/is based at the old co-op building just south of the river who gives a half decent massage + HJ. Haven't seen her since she raised her prices to £50 for half an hour. Don't get me wrong it's still good value but I always think for an extra tenner you'll get the full shebang somewhere else. Can't remember what she advertises under now but I'm sure someone else could help you out with that?

Offline valdishere

I've seen her a few times as Maria although she has used Amanda Brazilian Babe I think.
If you look though reviews here for those names or do search using 7 digit AW number I'm sure you will see some positive feeback.