Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Love x2 - Harringay, now Barking and Dagenham  (Read 1469 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5653722) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline crunchy_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 / 1 hr
No extras

I saw Alexa when she was working in Harringay, I see she now has a new location in Barking.  This is a neutral rating, but it would have been a negative if it wasn't for the price.  For 80 notes, she delivered OWO, Kissing and Sex.  She is the girl in the pictures but I didn't like her attitude or lack of enthusiam.

She very reluctantly provided OWO for a few seconds, saying she prefers OW before grabbing a condom.  If thats the case, don't advertise and offer OWO.  Her kissing was average. A Gilette Razor would have been handy - not for me.

Miraculously, I managed to finish in the bag which in her mind signalled the end of proceedings with a good amount of time left.  I wasn't going to go for a round 2 but I paid for the hour.  She is very guarded and snappy, a sign of being in the game too long and just going through the motions.  She started off with a fairly good attitude but her true personality came through quickly.

Offline bedhedred

She is both attractive and unpleasant to deal with. She is irritable and quickly switches to bossy and rude.

Now Bianca can turn on me quickly as well but I know how to talk her down and get the mood back to "nice". With Alexa love, there's no doing that. It's just a case of bust your nut and get the fuck out of her room. 👎

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 10:05:01 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Convince Me

She is both attractive and unpleasant to deal with. She is irritable and quickly switches to bossy and rude.

Now Bianca can turn on me quickly as well but I know how to talk her down and get the mood back to "nice". With Alexa love, there's no doing that. It's just a case of bust your nut and get the fuck out of her room. 👎

Saved me the tube fare. Many thanks  :hi:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

Saved me the tube fare. Many thanks  :hi:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I presume you read the other reviews to get a rounded picture. She is tricky but can perform for the right client. I guess you didn't feel lucky.

Offline crunchy_guy

I presume you read the other reviews to get a rounded picture. She is tricky but can perform for the right client. I guess you didn't feel lucky.

The other reviews? You mean your negative mate  :hi: