Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 31 yr old brunette babe in Woodford Green - Anyone had the (dis)pleasure  (Read 1629 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

No GRIS or Tineye hits.

This lady looks mighty fine.

Anyone seen/visited her before?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oversexed

A lady like that at 70 pound for a hour?  :lol:

forget it, she's not real. it's a bait and switch
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

A lady like that at 70 pound for a hour?  :lol:

forget it, she's not real. it's a bait and switch

She's one of several options in the area so I may take a stroll into la-la land and see if there be unicorns in them thar hills.  Worst outcome is I tick off a visit to Woodford Green, so many stations still to go before I've stopped at all for a shag.

Offline tintin100

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 10:25:26 am by tintin100 »

Offline LLPunting

If you google the number, it belongs to the girl below.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200357.msg2067796#msg2067796

Damn, thought I'd googled the number and I did wonder separately if she might be the girl you linked due to location.
So either way she's posting old pics or B&S   :dash:
Oh well Woodford will have to wait until new talent surfaces.

Thanks for the spot  :drinks: :hi:

Offline king tarzan

A long legged hottie for £70 an hour.....  does not take Einstein work that one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

A long legged hottie for £70 an hour.....  does not take Einstein work that one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorns are out there!  Especially when they openly claim to be over 30.

Long legged or big breasted, they've been found for 70.

Nice of you to suggest the guy who helped me ain't so smart.

If I were Einstein do you think I'd be here asking you lot?  I'd be in my Time Machine back in 2006 porking real hunnies and no Kiss Tests needed.

mrhappypants

Yep one certainly can find very good value on occasions and an SP Zwho has got themselves blocked from AW is a candidate. 

Trouble is with Viva Street that the ratio of fraudulent profile seems so high I wonder anyone ever takes the chance.

Offline king tarzan

Yep one certainly can find very good value on occasions and an SP Zwho has got themselves blocked from AW is a candidate. 

Trouble is with Viva Street that the ratio of fraudulent profile seems so high I wonder anyone ever takes the chance.

With all due respect MR HP not this looker for £70 an hour..
Price impossible. .
Others less attractive yes but certainly not beautiful miss long legs..

Offline LLPunting

Price impossible. .

Mr Bubble Burster!

Andrewpan1980

I have found quite a few diamonds on Viva street.

It's a bit of an art to it. Bit of "experience" involved.

mrhappypants

Price impossible. .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195443.0

Offline king tarzan

Offline sparkus

LLP, I'll give it a whirl when I get chance.  I do like a ride out to Woodford and a post-punt pint ogling the locals.

Offline Googly7

Offline LLPunting

Care to share any that are still active?

Offline LLPunting

LLP, I'll give it a whirl when I get chance.  I do like a ride out to Woodford and a post-punt pint ogling the locals.

If it is Anastaja as suggested then be sure to make your apologies and go, unless those norks are filthy tempting and she's got that dirty glint in her eye like she wants to Hoover the cum out of your nob with her arse.

Offline LLPunting

It is a massage though...

Given you'll pay 45/50 + 40-60 for an hour in a parlour for B2B she is offering VFM for a nude experience.

At my age a 40-50 woman in fairly good nick and eager to play with some cock is still a bit of a turn-on.  If you can get their engine revving then you're likely to get 3 holes dabbling and some genuine enthusiasm with CIM and swallow in the mix.

Offline sparkus

If it is Anastaja as suggested then be sure to make your apologies and go, unless those norks are filthy tempting and she's got that dirty glint in her eye like she wants to Hoover the cum out of your nob with her arse.

I've seen Anastaja, which would have been Positive/Neutral were it not for the lack of hygeine.

Andrewpan1980

Care to share any that are still active?

They are transient - persist for a short time before eloping.

You just gotta be brave and try your luck. Eventually you will get the nose for sniffing out the diamonds hidden amongst the shiny pebbles.

Offline dieseldriver

If Woodford Green is your area, nice mature black lady nearby in South Woodford.

I had two OWO's from her when a she was a little younger. As she slowly drew the cum out of me, took a breath to say she had a taste for it.......

Offline sparkus

If Woodford Green is your area, nice mature black lady nearby in South Woodford.

I had two OWO's from her when a she was a little younger. As she slowly drew the cum out of me, took a breath to say she had a taste for it.......

You paid £150 for it?

Offline dieseldriver

You paid £150 for it?

No, not then. £100, but with inflation seems that's the going price now?

Offline sparkus

No, not then. £100, but with inflation seems that's the going price now?

Got you.

If you get bored with Zen there's a passable Chinese shop in South Woodford.

Offline dieseldriver

Got you.

If you get bored with Zen there's a passable Chinese shop in South Woodford.

Too far from Grays. Got Ching and Emma both in South Ockendon but neither will go further than an oily wank   :(

Offline The_Don

They are transient - persist for a short time before eloping.

You just gotta be brave and try your luck. Eventually you will get the nose for sniffing out the diamonds hidden amongst the shiny pebbles.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:20:53 am by The_Don »

Offline Samuikid

I used to see Ching a few years ago now, but her prices has gone up, so including HE it's now £70 which is getting a bit pricey, especially when you consider her massage was just strokes up and down your back....with no touching...so unless she does allow touching i'm not going back anytime soon...!
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Samuikid

- pls disregard, double post - admin - please delete
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:33:01 pm by Samuikid »

Offline The_Don

Another profile here (based in Essex):

But also this

WITM,SZUKAM MILEJ DZIEWCZYNY DO WSPOLPRACY OFERUJE DOBRZE PROSPERUJACE MIEJSCE BLISKO LONDYNU 3STREFA (METRO). BOGACI I NA WYSOKIM POZIOMIE PANOWIE -DUZA BAZA STALYCH K WIEC NIE MA DNI ,,BEZ RUCHU,, DOGODNE GODZINY  I DNI  .PRACA  MOZE BYC Z ZAMIESZKANIEM LUB BEZ . JEST TO WILLOWA DZIELNICA WIEC KOBIECY WYGLAD JEST MILE WIDZIANY MAX DO 14GO ROZMIARU I 40 LAT PRZEPRASZAM ALE  KLIENCI KTORZY PLACA ROWNIEZ WYMAGAJA , ZADBANEJ PACHNACEJ I SEKSOWNEJ KOBIETY. PONIEWAZ DLUGO PRACOWALAM NA SWOJA RENOME MNIE ROWNIEZ NIE JEST WSZYSTKO JEDNO- PO ZA TYM  TYLKO ZADBANYM PANIA GWARANTUJE DUZE ZAROBKI JESLI SZUKASZ NA  JEDEN LUB  TYLKO KILKA DNI   ROWNIEZ  JEST TO MOZLIWE. POZDRAWIAM 07404957274

Translated (Polish > English, via google)

WELCOME, I'M LOOKING FOR A GREAT GIRL FOR COOPERATION OFFERS A WELL PROSPERATING PLACE NEAR LONDON 3STREFA (METRO). RICH AND FOR HIGH LEVELS, THE GENTLEMEN - THE STABLE BASE IS NO DAYS, WITHOUT TRAFFIC, THAT ARE GOOD HOURS AND DAYS. YOU MAY BE WITH RESIDENCE OR WITHOUT. THIS IS A WILLOW DISTRICT WHERE A WOMAN LOOKS LIKE TO SEE MAX TO 14GO SIZE AND 40 YEARS ARE SORRY BUT THE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SQUARE, REQUIRED A PATENT AND A SEXY WOMAN. BEING A LONGER I WORKED FOR YOUR RENOME ME AGAIN THERE IS NOT EVERYTHING ONLY - AFTER THIS ONLY DREAMED LADIES GUARANTEE LARGE MONEY BUSINESS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ONE OR ONLY SEVERAL DAYS ALSO THIS IS POSSIBLE. POZDRAWIAM 07404957274

Offline The_Don

- pls disregard, double post - admin - please delete

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NOT be accepted. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:36:19 pm by The_Don »

Offline Samuikid

- well, it was initially a duplicate post, then amended...but thanks anyhow...!