Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Make_me_guilty in Bethnal Green - To good to be true at the price?  (Read 2371 times)

Offline expeller

She has only been on AW for a few days. Anyone recognise her. Seems to be good to be true at that price.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Slogman812

Same stable as Platinum Fun who doesn’t answer any emails !

Offline olijameson

She has only been on AW for a few days. Anyone recognise her. Seems to be good to be true at that price.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd think so

Offline Heph

I'd guess that it's a false shop front to entice you into the rather dreary-for-you but highly-remunerative-for-her world of webcams.

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

I'd guess that it's a false shop front to entice you into the rather dreary-for-you but highly-remunerative-for-her world of webcams.

Camming is a red flag.  I know some girls do both, but it is generally a warning about both authenticity and rates.

Offline Heph

Camming is a red flag.  I know some girls do both, but it is generally a warning about both authenticity and rates.

Agree

Offline olijameson

Although she's never logged into directcam

Offline hornyguy19891

Someone that charges £150 for 2 hours is a big red flag for me... The average is between 250 and 350 at that. But that's so low that I'm 1) curious as to why and 2) genuinely interested haha but I'm overly cautious so I'd rather not risk it

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jok32

AW Feedback:
Feedback
Only    Sussex Paul (17)    24/05/2018 09:36    Seeking Services
     She has not read my 3-day old email or responded to my booking request despite logging on daily.
Feedback
Only    Bowla8032 (1)    19/05/2018 18:32    Seeking Services
     AVOID. They have CCTV so its not discrete and also woman is rude and does none of the services advertised

Offline Hackneylad1

We all know this is a fake. Pretty and fit young British girl, face pictures, a wide range of services that others charge extra for included and only £85 an hour. These kinds of deals just don't exist.

But of course worth a try :lol: