Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage - Bristol  (Read 3773 times)

Online houseboot

For those of you nervous of entering massage shops, beware this one is attracting attention on social media after someone posted:-

"I was utterly appalled that one of these women was sitting in a chair in front of the clear glass door with her legs spread wide displaying her wares"

Currently 48 responses ... a mixture of "disgusted"  & "what time do they open/how much do they charge" 

Offline inalco

:lol:

My bet is the great majority were asking the opening time!

Online houseboot

This post relates to Harmony Thai Massage, Kingswood

It was probably not wise of me to include the full name in the title as it could well feature in Internet searches and fuel the debate.

I have asked Mods to amend the title.

Online bristolnick

Offline joninbristol

Might take a walk past!
Must have been someone either looking for it, or making it up.
If you check out their ad's, there's only the upper portion of the front door that's not frosted or obscured by signage.
Makes you wonder if it's just an overactive m*msnet imagination / fabrication?
:hi:

Online houseboot

Must have been someone either looking for it, or making it up.
If you check out their ad's, there's only the upper portion of the front door that's not frosted or obscured by signage.
Makes you wonder if it's just an overactive m*msnet imagination / fabrication?
:hi:

The shop 're-opened as "Harmony" last April. The pictures, I believe, relate to then.

I don't know whether the "modesty panel" ( :lol:) has been removed since, or not, as I haven't been past recently.

The complainant apparently was travelling home by bus but the journey was unexpectedly terminated at the shopping centre. He therefore had to walk the rest of the way home, passing the shop and carrying on down the hill.

As the shop is in a slightly elevated position, i.e. a foot or two higher than the pavement, his claim is strange if the "modesty panel" is still there.

Offline joninbristol

The shop 're-opened as "Harmony" last April. The pictures, I believe, relate to then.

As the shop is in a slightly elevated position, i.e. a foot or two higher than the pavement, his claim is strange if the "modesty panel" is still there.
That would make sense then, perhaps it was a little different back then.
You're right though - I checked it out on Google Maps, and at a guess you'd have to be 6.5-7ft tall to see over that panel from pavement height, with it being lower and a metre or more back from the window.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 08:44:38 pm by joninbristol »