Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central Massage Bristol  (Read 4010 times)

Offline redveee

Looks like they're offering a new service following this post on their instagram account today despite the country being in lockdown.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tommyw66

Maybe Johnson's about to announce that glory holes are about to reopen. Would make as much sense as anything else he's said recently.

Offline trunkz

Walked past tonight, bit of a que. :lol:

Offline lostandfound

Walked past tonight, bit of a que. :lol:

I hope they were observing social distancing!

Offline dog999

I hope they were observing social distancing!
Guess which gender has there lips around your BELLEND?. :D :D

Offline tommyw66

Would this actually be a safe option? If a condom was worn then there would be no actual physical contact. A perspex screen could be put in place so you could see who was actually doing the business.

Or am I taking this all a bit too seriously?

Offline joepy72

Would this actually be a safe option? If a condom was worn then there would be no actual physical contact. A perspex screen could be put in place so you could see who was actually doing the business.

Or am I taking this all a bit too seriously?

Can never take it to seriously in the current climate

I see what your thinking problem is another 10 blokes may have been in the room before you and done the business up against the screen. So not at all safe.

A better option is if a WG lives in a house with a letter box and in a quiet ish street. Is to arrange with the lady that you put your cock through the letter box and she sucks you off that way. Also possible to invite her to your house if you live alone or have understanding family and have a suitable letterbox(one with soft brizzles is best)

If you have a cat and a cat flap in your front or backdoor that is also an option.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:08:30 pm by joepy72 »

Offline tommyw66

Can never take it to seriously in the current climate

I see what your thinking problem is another 10 blokes may have been in the room before you and done the business up against the screen. So not at all safe.

A better option is if a WG lives in a house with a letter box and in a quiet ish street. Is to arrange with the lady that you put your cock through the letter box and she sucks you off that way. Also possible to invite her to your house if you live alone or have understanding family and have a suitable letterbox(one with soft brizzles is best)

If you have a cat and a cat flap in your front or backdoor that is also an option.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

The frizzy letter box sounds like yet another kink I need to try out

Online southern punter

If it was very well ventilated and thoroughly cleaned between punters I'd have thought it was at least moderately safe. 

Of all the places to trust to do it properly though, Central would not be one of them

Online dubs

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

The frizzy letter box sounds like yet another kink I need to try out

Just hope she get to you before her pit bull terrier does

Offline tommyw66

Yesterday the Central Massage Instagram account proudly announced they were back in business. Today, their Instagram account has disappeared!

Offline redveee

The images they posted were quite tame considering the business they ran, I've seen stronger images posted. I'm guessing Facebook objected to the business type.

Offline tommyw66

Pity if they've lost their Instagram account as the photos of the girls were genuine, as opposed to their website which is a work of fiction

Offline Suicune

Has anyone been to one of the parlours since reopening? Both Diamonds and Bath Road have reopened, as observed from my daily journey home. There is no sign of life at Shadows, and I have tried calling The Club (my usual choice) to no success.

Offline redveee

Can't say for definite if they are open or not but the door off the street at  Adam & Eve's is open too.