Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best South West fuck of the year 2017  (Read 3742 times)

Online Mcping

I travel a lot, mostly SW however only one of my top punts is actually SW - admin please move if appropriate :thumbsup:

My best fuck of the year, infact, ever must go to Gorgeous Vicky who toured Bristol at least once. Unfortunately she’s retired and I’m tempted to follow simply because she’s the best in over 10 years punting and all else doesn’t compare...pretty poor pickings at the minute.

My top punts

Gorgeous Vicky - retired
Chardonnay  - West Mids External Link/Members Only
Sexy Emma - Glasgow  External Link/Members Only
Goddess Karolina - Bristol  External Link/Members Only

Someone please post some good alternatives for a few last punts before the year end...

Offline Incognita

Ava Valentine - link on her reviews
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rockhead

I'm not in the SW very often, but my best fuck of 2017 in the SW region was Kaiya: External Link/Members Only

Best fuck overall was Camilla Raine (East Midlands) who pretty much destroyed me, lol: External Link/Members Only

Offline thegent

Freya Lee - no holes barred! 

bigmanbigman

Pattaya all night fuck
£23 and next morning too.

Offline kola

I'm going to try and make more effort with bookings as currently I book very short notice and I'm often disappointed, 2017 not as good as the last couple of years. Had a good booking with sweet little jessica recently, she was better than anything I've had in a while.

External Link/Members Only         

Online dubs

Pattaya all night fuck
£23 and next morning too.

I'd say that was (very) South East, not South West

Offline peter53

Fod me Naughty Bellucci Luna hits the spot
Great body and fantastic service if anyo e else has seen her i am sure they will agree. And she's touring again before Xmas!!!

Offline KC66

For me Charlie in Newport. No AW profile, ex garage girls. Absolutely perfect girl for me, good looking, great body and our sex is amazing. Seems we just click! 👍

Offline chrispuckey

What's one mans pleasure is another mans poison.
The person who gave me the best fuck of 2017 is Kayleigh93 of Teignmouth. She has had some bad press of recent to be fair but when I was a regular with her she was amazing. I love a sub girl and she played the role to perfection. She now goes by the name of MaDaM and I have just started to visit her again. Just my opinion but as I said one mans pleasure is another mans poison.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

In Bristol, Sexy Angelina.  In Wales my duo bookings with Summer Mae & Welsh Brunette, Luscious Lileth & Welsh Brunette and Luscious Lileth and Welsh Elise.

TTDC

What's one mans pleasure is another mans poison.
The person who gave me the best fuck of 2017 is Kayleigh93 of Teignmouth. She has had some bad press of recent to be fair but when I was a regular with her she was amazing. I love a sub girl and she played the role to perfection. She now goes by the name of MaDaM and I have just started to visit her again. Just my opinion but as I said one mans pleasure is another mans poison.

I've been looking for a small girl like Kayleigh for a while and was tempted to make the longish journey until I read a review that said something like 'she has granny tits, just little flaps of skin'. Is this accurate? It sounds a bit harsh for someone as young as her.

Offline bfl

Had a fair few, I will review some more when I get the chance. Some good and some fucking awful but Little Katie has to be my favourite by far and second would be Angelina

Offline oddjob42

Only a handful of encounters this year - the best - by far was Mikaela Baby a young Romanian lady whom I saw on her birthday. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline chrispuckey

Mr Eddd she is very slim and is flat chested. People only put up what they think and as I have said she works for me. Great little ass and beautiful legs.
If you like slim young blonde girls that give a great service then give her a go.
I've been punting for over 20 years and I wouldn't go back time after time if she was no good.

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Few to choose from these days.  This very lovely young lady fucked me good and proper.  Worth a visit if you're in London  ;)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:53:22 pm by bristolqwerty »