Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAngelina of Bristol  (Read 9866 times)

Chinadoll

Have to say I was also disappointed after such good reviews.

Loves herself, the place and her both smelt of stale fags, OWO was like a dog attacking a bone. All these are clearly negatives, the positives were she was very keen and seemed pleasant enough but to be fair if I wanted to have time with someone pleasant i would pop round my grans for a cup of tea!

LOL dog attacking a bone!

I just left her a negative review but may i come to your grans for tea?

Offline TerryTibbs

I see she has changed her profile name to KINKY ANGELINA

Some new pics of the washing machine on her profile and pics of her.

Terry  :timeout

timmyshorny

Have to say I was also disappointed after such good reviews.

Loves herself, the place and her both smelt of stale fags, OWO was like a dog attacking a bone. All these are clearly negatives, the positives were she was very keen and seemed pleasant enough but to be fair if I wanted to have time with someone pleasant i would pop round my grans for a cup of tea!

My pet hate is fag breath. :vomit:

touch.and.go

Tim - stick with the nice girls for a while - and then progress to the filthy ones - if your taste develops in that direction  :cool:

Offline PuntingPete

Tim - stick with the nice girls for a while - and then progress to the filthy ones - if your taste develops in that direction  :cool:

But the filthy ones are more fun  :D

touch.and.go

for sure - I think my first punt was with a girl called Katalina (or something like that) - about 8' tall and loved motor sports - she chained me up and electrocuted me - but I survived :lol:

Tony Montana

for sure - I think my first punt was with a girl called Katalina (or something like that) - about 8' tall and loved motor sports - she chained me up and electrocuted me - but I survived :lol:

Ah, that would be Kristina.  Now working in Huddersfield.

External Link/Members Only

touch.and.go

Yep - that's her - a very pleasant start to my punting career as I recall