Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Naughty Teen Lily  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Cosworth89

Hi guys am in Bristol this weekend and looking for a punt. Bristol has a dubious reputation on this site for bait and switch and bad punts but saw this profile and was wondering if anybody has visited her and could let us know if she is legit or not.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Daffodil

There is no way she is 18, she's been on AW for ages.

perfectpunter

I saw her in 2005 when she was... Um... 18! Very overhyped (by herself!).

Offline Cosworth89

Thanks Perfect Punter. Was she a decent punt or dodgy (false pics etc)? Certainly seems young looking in the pics and does seem to have more detail than most profiles on AW.

Offline Daffodil

As has been said, the same profile and pictures have been used since 2005. Even if they were accurate then, eight years (at least) have now passed.

I also think there are some reviews on here that weren't exactly glowing with praise.

perfectpunter

Thanks Perfect Punter. Was she a decent punt or dodgy (false pics etc)? Certainly seems young looking in the pics and does seem to have more detail than most profiles on AW.

Pics are genuine but some quite old. Profile content well over the top though!

Offline Stiltskin

These girls must think we're stupid. A flat chest alone does not make her look 18.

Ian2013

She look very young. I dont see any problem with this small lie:)

SteveNova

She's back but with no pictures at all !

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

And still a teenager, after all these years - how sweet!

I wonder if she's a virgin too?

Offline Cosworth89

Well emailed over 2 weeks ago now on personal email she provided and nothing. Not sure what the point of coming back (with a new profile) is if you don't respond to punters.

SirFrank

The last time she logged into her AW account I fucked the wife, which should give you an idea of how bone fucking idle both of them are

Offline Cosworth89

Given up on this one Sir Frank. Have had more non punting action than punting action would have been worse if I waited for this one to reply.