Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bum fun  (Read 2578 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Apologies if this has already been covered.

More and more of the reviews I've seen seem to be talking about the joys of a finger and (more commonly) a tongue working a little magic around the old brown starfish. It's not something I've ever been instinctively drawn to but I'm nothing if not a trend-follower. My question is, do you perform any special ablutions before indulging in this particular passtime? My punts are, more often than not, during office hours so it's not like I can spend an hour giving myself a syrup enema. Also, I'm quite a hirsute gentleman, is your average WG expecting to be greeted by a hairless rabbit nostril (god bless Bill Hicks) or do they tend to just barrel on in with reckless enthusiasm?

Also, dare I say it? Anal beads. Discuss.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't know about other women but the ones I do know as well as myself tend to shy away if there is hair there.  If hairless a quick look tells you if it is nice and clean whereas thick hair is harder to check.
Also nothing worse than running your tongue over hair as it feels horrible and makes your tongue tickly but not in a nice way.  I am sure however other women may feel differently.  I guess the best thing to do is just ask the woman you choose to book

JV547845

Make sure you have no tummy bugs.  Then have a shower first at the very least.  You could use hers for this of course.  I've never douched but I might start.  Basically if she's up for rimming you or using her anal beads on you she's not going to be overly squeamish about a hairy ass or even the odd poo flake.  But if you're unsure how to prepare, then just don't be pissed off if she says no any more than if you went in with a cheesey cock expecting OWO.

Offline OutForJustice80

No of course a shower, I thought, went without saying. Re the anal beads, I was actually wondering more if they're worth the effort.

Offline cueball

Well gent, as dani is the only prossie to answer looks like you're going to have to wax the old chocolate starfish.... good luck with that

JV547845

Re the anal beads, I was actually wondering more if they're worth the effort.

Just buy your own set and some lube to find out that one for yourself ;-).

Toby

or even the odd poo flake.

:vomit:

I don't want to be eating my own flakes of shit, let alone anyone else's.  :vomit:

Tjkooker

I really detest when people end a post with "discuss" wtf are you, a school teacher??

JV547845

External Link/Members Only

:vomit:

I don't want to be eating my own flakes of shit, let alone anyone else's.  :vomit:

Spit don't swallow then. 

Offline madeinwales56

I really detest when people end a post with "discuss" wtf are you, a school teacher??

I agree. My first reaction when I see "Discuss" is "Fuck off".

Offline OutForJustice80

Oh god am I that transparent? I don't teach per se but I do lecture from time to time. Never about recreational suppositories though.

DG

Being a fan of rimming and anal play it is essential that both parties are absolutely spotless. For me it's a shower and partial internal cleanse as well. It's not t difficult to spot a less than pristine hole, usually the smell hits you before easy thing else. Fortunately for me this is an extremely rare event and is only associated with rank punts. Any self respecting WG will make sure she is clean inside and out before receiving her guest, figurative and literally. I can understand though why a WG wouldn't wish to go near a hairy asshole, regardless of whether I have told her I have just showered.

Dave2014

Well gent, as dani is the only prossie to answer looks like you're going to have to wax the old chocolate starfish.... good luck with that

I love to be rimmed (only have from civvies though, never a WG) and in furtherance of that, I am always completely hairless. It isn't necessary to wax, however, the easiest way to remain hairless and completely hygienic is to use hair remover.

Go to Boots or any other such store and buy a tube of hair remover like Veet. You can get Veet for sensitive skin, which I find to be much better for use on the asshole and bollocks. Gives a very nice smooth clean finish, you're then very easy to keep clean, and girls (WGs or civvies) always respond very favourably to the effort you've made to make the experience of either cock or ass play easy for them. No one likes to chew through a forest.

Offline OutForJustice80

Hair remover!! :yahoo: that's the kind of thinking I was looking for! The idea of hot wax or any kind of blade heading into my valley of darkness made me come over all of a shudder.

Not to get even more unsavoury but would you mind elaborating a little on your internal cleansing methods?

Dave2014

Not to get even more unsavoury but would you mind elaborating a little on your internal cleansing methods?

Quite simply, soap up your asshole and your index finger. Use your index finger to clean both around your anus and at least 1" into your rectum. You must give both a really good soapy going over (and between your butt cheeks). Rinse and repeat. At least 3-4 times. You will be as clean as a whistle. Then check it with another finger. If there is any odour whatsoever, you haven't cleaned properly. It needs to smell like your soap and nothing else.

That's another thing, when I say soap, I mean soap. Shower gels are rubbish, the best soaps to use are soaps such as Pears or Imperial Leather. They will get you super clean and fresh.

It goes without saying, it would be pointless doing the above if you haven't already been to the loo that day - do not go to the loo until after you have had the attention you wanted.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:50:22 pm by Dave2014 »

DeWallenFan

Go to Boots or any other such store and buy a tube of hair remover like Veet. You can get Veet for sensitive skin, which I find to be much better for use on the asshole and bollocks.

I tried that a several years ago and it felt like I was dipping my ballbag into lava!!  :scare:  <----- This smiley represents my exact face at the time!

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:56:13 am by DeWallenFan »

DG

What Puntico said. When you're in the shower or bath, a soapy index finger in at least up to the first knuckle, second would be better. I've got sensitive skin so it's got to be Simple Soap for me, or a non-branded sensitive, unperfumed soap.

Offline Frenchie

I'm not very hairy -which helps ! I will not let my regular rim me unless I am 100% certain that I am squeaky clean in all areas .

It might sound frightening ,- but careful use of a good razor is an excellent method ..take your time,- don't rush it and give yourself
the right environment ..... privacy and a locked door !!

An anal douche is essential ...don't buy a cheap one !.....For about £8-£10 (Bondara ) you can get one which does the job .
ALWAYS use a bit of lube .......You will be surprised how clean (and confident )you feel afterwards .

Whilst rimming my regular girl I detected the swell smell of sweets ! ( think 'Love Hearts '  !! ) Still keep forgetting to ask her what it was .

Oh -and by the way... for the few of you on here who seem to think anything which includes 'bum fun ' equates with 'gay' tendencies ......you're wrong !

Toby

Whilst rimming my regular girl I detected the swell smell of sweets ! ( think 'Love Hearts '  !! ) Still keep forgetting to ask her what it was .

Maybe she shoved one up her bum, like using a mint to freshen the mouth. Bum sweets.

Offline cueball

Bum sweets.

Ha ha ha ha

1/4 of your best bum sweets Mr newsagent please

Offline Anallover6969

Quite simply, soap up your asshole and your index finger. Use your index finger to clean both around your anus and at least 1" into your rectum. You must give both a really good soapy going over (and between your butt cheeks). Rinse and repeat. At least 3-4 times. You will be as clean as a whistle. Then check it with another finger. If there is any odour whatsoever, you haven't cleaned properly. It needs to smell like your soap and nothing else.

That's another thing, when I say soap, I mean soap. Shower gels are rubbish, the best soaps to use are soaps such as Pears or Imperial Leather. They will get you super clean and fresh.

It goes without saying, it would be pointless doing the above if you haven't already been to the loo that day - do not go to the loo until after you have had the attention you wanted.

Agreed, just make sure it's not the finger you use to pick your nose!

Offline OutForJustice80

This is all really helpful thanks so much. My asshole is going to be a thing of great beauty with rainbows shooting out.

By the way the gay thing. Being gay means being attracted to your own gender. You know what else gay guys love? Blowjobs. Can't get enough of them.

If it feels good, do it.

Offline iPad3

I'm a bit late to the party by the looks of things but my routine is the soapy finger up the ass routine, and quite honestly I enjoy the feeling.

On the hair side of things I have developed the ability to shave my asshole pretty well by feel, nice and slowly does it though.