Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Dangers of EAS  (Read 1939 times)

Offline jsparky

WTF!   :dash:

I lost interest half way through, what kind of idiot wrote that?

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online lewisjones23

the thread is well worth a read  :bomb:

Offline fantasticmrfox

I wouldn't say im smart by any means but to quote one of my fave cartoon characters,  Yogi, I'm smarter than the average bear. But I didn't get this at all....they love eachother, then hate eachother and threaten eachother but then continue lots of dialogue????

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Reads like 2 fairly unpleasant people with each trying to manipulate the other.

drglover

I was waiting for the shot where they were just calling each other cunts for the entire screen.

True love can be a rocky road it seems.

Offline misterali

Wow. I’m ready to bet they are back on again. This is actually dangerous for a married man!

Offline claretandblue

utterly ridiculous :thumbsdown:

just turn up clean and on time, be polite, fuck and go!

Offline nigel4498

utterly ridiculous :thumbsdown:

just turn up clean and on time, be polite, fuck and go!
Yep, stick to the the 4 f's of punting.
Find, fee, fuck, flee

Offline hendrix

Fuck me. They deserve each other  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline threechilliman

Fuck me. They deserve each other  :wacko: :wackogirl:

I'll take your word for it as I cba to read the messages.

Online WARSZAWA16

Reads like a script for an American soap opera with all that analysis and counter-analysis bollocks. Perhaps they just need their heads bashed together to knock some common sense into the pair of them.

Offline hendrix

Punter loves prossie.
Prossie strings him along for the cash.
They fall out.
The end.

Offline threechilliman

Punter loves prossie.
They fall out.
The end.

I'd guessed it might be summat along those lines. Many thanks for saving half an hour of my life.

Offline JamesKW

She is not a great catch for a 28 year old(prossie years) she seems to be piling on the pounds.

Offline Shortandsensible

That’s mental (literally I’m some case) I wonder if while they’ve been shagging doggystyle she’s been shouting at him lol wouldn’t surprise me. Crazy why would you continue that situation

Offline JonasG

Same, got bored half way through.

Pair of muppets from what i did read.

Offline JonasG

The minute she starts asking for money seriously. 😏

Offline JonasG

Just read it all.

The mentality of any guy that gives a whore money.

Just wtf, it baffles me.

Offline Sparta Prada

I'm just bookmarking this page for when I have a spare hour to read the original thread!

Proof once again that EAS is dangerous territory for both punter and WG.

Offline Grenadier36

Was waiting for him to offer to be a guarantor :sarcastic:

Total car crash. I pay to walk away afterwards. It's a paid fuck not a penpal service!

Offline Boristheboy

Punter loves prossie.
They fall out.
The end.

Except it's not the end - they go back to the beginning of the cycle and repeat it 35 times. Insane, both of them.

Offline stevedave

What a set of cunts.

Pay. Fuck. Leave.

Simple  :hi:

Offline shyboy1

That’s a perfect example of a young man who seriously needs to grow up.
I now understand why a lot of girls prefer to deal with older men.
You need a mature and practical attitude to be a successful punter and have to realise that some WG’s may be trying to deal with some pretty serious issues and the best way to help them is to turn up on time be clean have your fun pay the fee and leave.
Reading those messages makes me cringe.
SB

Offline JonasG

I now understand why a lot of girls prefer to deal with older men.
You need a mature and practical attitude to be a successful punter and have to realise that some WG’s may be trying to deal with some pretty serious issues and the best way to help them is to turn up on time be clean have your fun pay the fee and leave.
Reading those messages makes me cringe.
SB

She said he was old.

Tbh I just think he was one of those tragic guys. She asked for 9k for car payments, and I'm assuming he gave it.

Mental.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What a fucking car crash.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yep, stick to the the 4 f's of punting.
Find, fee, fuck, flee

Ha !! Ha !! I prefer the 4 p's.

Pick
Pay
Podge
Piss off

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bitofanovice

I agree with MrFF

Sadly I have experienced EAS and it never turns out well.

I limit my punts due to it, and go through many phases of thinking that I'm just not cut out for punting.  Every now and again the little general takes over, but not often anymore.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I agree with MrFF

Sadly I have experienced EAS and it never turns out well.

I limit my punts due to it, and go through many phases of thinking that I'm just not cut out for punting.  Every now and again the little general takes over, but not often anymore.

I think it happens to most of us that regularly see a lass.  :scare: :scare: I've certainly been a sufferer albeit it was many years ago now.

I learnt a very difficult lesson the hard way.  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Slowjoe

WTF!   :dash:

I lost interest half way through, what kind of idiot wrote that?

+1

I assume in date order, he calls her a cunt and then goes back for more!

If I cared I'd sort of feel sorry for both of them as they have issues. If a girlfriend started asking me to fund her car repayments I'd tell her to do one. To pay for a whore's is another level of delusion  :dash:

Offline cultvoid

I didn't pick up his age - I saw 22 mentioned, but that was stones not years  :sarcastic:

A pair of cunts indeed, but thanks for a very entertaining half hour's reading with a nice pint of beer in hand.

Offline aberdonian

I'm possibly being dim here, but EAS?

Online WARSZAWA16

I'm possibly being dim here, but EAS?

Emotional Attachment Syndrome.

Offline superchamp

Reads like an edition of Jeremy Kyle.

Offline shyboy1

I didn't pick up his age - I saw 22 mentioned, but that was stones not years  :sarcastic:

A pair of cunts indeed, but thanks for a very entertaining half hour's reading with a nice pint of beer in hand.
:D
Did I get wrong idea about his age, I thought he was in his 20’s but must admit I skipped through the endless bloody txts, but the way he wrote and what he said gave the impression of imaturity whatever his actual age.
I might have a proper read next time I have half an hour and a glass of whiskey in hand.
Seccond thoughts just give me the whiskey, life’s too short for that kinda crap  :dash:

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It’s quite simple to me...

He’s an arse has a little money.

She’s a Wg who offers a service. She offered what he wanted a GF style experience.

It’s just she offered the full service, great sex with all the emotional baggage that comes with it...

Offline Bogof60

It’s quite simple to me...

He’s an arse has a little money.

She’s a Wg who offers a service. She offered what he wanted a GF style experience.

It’s just she offered the full service, great sex with all the emotional baggage that comes with it...

Yup That about sums it up
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Stevensmiles

OMFG

You mean it never works out like in “Pretty Woman”
 :lol:

Offline JonasG

:D
Did I get wrong idea about his age, I thought he was in his 20’s but must admit I skipped through the endless bloody txts, but the way he wrote and what he said gave the impression of imaturity whatever his actual age.
I might have a proper read next time I have half an hour and a glass of whiskey in hand.
Seccond thoughts just give me the whiskey, life’s too short for that kinda crap  :dash:

She said he was old and fat in one of her replies lol.