Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question for the girls on here  (Read 3530 times)

ATMIV

There is a thread on here reference whether punters are shaven below or not - so I have a question for all you girls who work in this industry.

What do you prefer in a punter - fully shaven? Trimmed? Natural? Or a mixture?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I lick balls during oral so I find it's easier if they are shaved. It's quite tricky to get a good big lick/suck when you get a mouthful of hair.

Elisha Joanne

Trimmed mostly but happy with whatever the client feels comfortable with  ;)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
As long as it's not a massive overgrown bush, I prefer UNshaven. When it's completely shaved, it feels cold and clammy, like an uncooked chicken. When it's trimmed, I get a rash where it rubs. Not a good look if it's on your face!

Always amuses me when a man arrives and he's really hairy all over: face, front, back, legs and crack...and then his bollocks are shaved bald. Looks like selective alopecia.

ATMIV

Ha ha Uncooked chicken - yep I've thought the same when I've shaved mine in the past!!!!

Not being particularly over hairy person my preferred groom is trimmed but not stubbly above, likewise on the Crown Jewels or sometimes shaven but base if the shaft hair free

Makes for a much sensitive BJ

xHollyx

Too much hair is a put off, but I can't moan, I just get on with it as long as its clean, who am I to judge?

KayHerts

Completely shaven just looks wrong. I prefer trimmed, but even then only if needed (many men are fine au naturel).

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Trimmed or shaven for me as I cannot deep throat when hairy  :vomit:  It makes me gag and not in a good way.
I also do not enjoy kissing, sucking or licking hairy balls.  It irritates the tongue and is just not pleasant

petitealice

Not worried. Whatever the bloke prefers to do. True it's not great sucking balls with pubes in your teeth, but hair is natural on a man. I have a regular that shaves the lot off, and does right up the crack as he likes to be rimmed, but then I have others who are extremely hairy and it never really puts me off.

I'm yet to see a guy turn up with pube topiary or crazy colours. That would make my day.

Simplysimon

Not worried. Whatever the bloke prefers to do. True it's not great sucking balls with pubes in your teeth, but hair is natural on a man. I have a regular that shaves the lot off, and does right up the crack as he likes to be rimmed, but then I have others who are extremely hairy and it never really puts me off.

I'm yet to see a guy turn up with pube topiary or crazy colours. That would make my day.

Next time I'm in Norwich I'll get the hair dye out ;)

Sienna_Bronze

Not bothered really, as long as they've bothered to have a shower beforehand!

Offline Qwerty

Too much hair is a put off, but I can't moan, I just get on with it as long as its clean, who am I to judge?

We prefer it when you do moan, dear

JV547845

pube topiary or crazy colours. That would make my day.

I'm disappointed that google images had nothing amusing for that.  Bad internet, try harder.

nova painted floozie

Trimmed for preference. Shaved is fine but prefer freshly shaved so no stubble.
What would be the male equivalent of a vajazzle? A penazzle? :P

nova painted floozie

petitealice

Brings a whole new meaning to riding the disco stick

JV547845

I want to say "Hee Heee" in Avid Merrion's voice when he's doing Michael Blackassjackson muthafucka.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Trimmed or shaven for me as I cannot deep throat when hairy  :vomit:  It makes me gag and not in a good way.

Interested as to why a hairy man makes you gag? Cos a man's cock isn't hairy, and deep throating only gets your lips down his shaft to his balls, so the only hair you meet will be touching your lips/chin...?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

dilettante

As long as it's not a massive overgrown bush, I prefer UNshaven. When it's completely shaved, it feels cold and clammy, like an uncooked chicken. When it's trimmed, I get a rash where it rubs. Not a good look if it's on your face!

Always amuses me when a man arrives and he's really hairy all over: face, front, back, legs and crack...and then his bollocks are shaved bald. Looks like selective alopecia.
... or turkey even - I've commented before how I've cut my "wattle" - thing day before a punt when giving balls a No 1.

Funny how it's only humans whose hair grows naturally to such a length (ie on the head) - cue Sikhs who don't cut it on principle, men or women.  'And when faced with those beards', hairy pubes are the least of your worries, gals!

petitealice

As it is on a woman :coolgirl:

Indeed it is. I personally find it is unpleasant for me to wear it long. But that's personal preference. It's personal preference of a punter to wear his bush (or not) as he likes.

Eta: I have to say, a big gandalf beard wouldn't be too pleasant if he's going down on you. Itchy rash, oooowww!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:42:34 am by petitealice »

Offline Johny Stone

I'm disappointed that google images had nothing amusing for that.  Bad internet, try harder.

Found one :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

nova painted floozie

I have to say, a big gandalf beard wouldn't be too pleasant if he's going down on you. Itchy rash, oooowww!

Not at all in my experience. I had a lovely bearded chap who told me he shampooed and conditioned his beard and it was incredibly soft and fluffy.
Facial stubble however can really scratch and irritate but unto each his own.

Offline Daffodil

For fuck sake, are we on saafe or something? This is starting to get ridiculous.

What are we going to ask prossies next? Do they prefer fat or slim or toned or muscles? Do they want us clean shaven, designer stubble, or bearded? What aftershave do they want us to wear?

First of all, prossies are all different so you're unlikely to get a consensus (just as with civvies). Secondly, why give a fuck? You're paying them so that you don't have to.

ATMIV

Me D

The UKP home page groups posts with a brief description of each group as follows

General punting - general discussions of punting in the uk

Regional punting - requests for info independents and establishments

Reviews - good and bad service providers

This thread is posted under "general punting"

From the very title of the thread you can deduce that there is going to be female input - if you disagree with WG being able to post on a general discussion of punting in the uk - don't follow the thread rather than get worked up about it - life's too short my friend

Offline Daffodil

Me D

The UKP home page groups posts with a brief description of each group as follows

General punting - general discussions of punting in the uk

Regional punting - requests for info independents and establishments

Reviews - good and bad service providers

This thread is posted under "general punting"

From the very title of the thread you can deduce that there is going to be female input - if you disagree with WG being able to post on a general discussion of punting in the uk - don't follow the thread rather than get worked up about it - life's too short my friend

This is a forum for punters. Not for fluffies asking prossies their opinions on this and that.

Don't you think you'd be happier on prossienet?  :hi:

ATMIV

Our interpretation of this site differs - if my interpretation is incorrect in that we cannot converse here with WGs on punting topics I am sure the admin with contact me and point out the errors of my ways - I will then apologise and revert to your interpretation that WGs are not to be engaged with on this site cheers for now
Oh by the way - girls - what aftershave DO you prefer?!!

Online webpunter

Can't see the harm in asking such a question.  Better me thinks to ask the WG's than the punters
What's a typically blokes response.  Mine - would be that i shave to make my already enormous knob look even bigger :) And better with the Johnsons
And what do UKP geezers get from these answers ? 
The WG making posts i guess are more closely monitored than for us punters. I don't think that UKP will be invaded by WG's.  Most get banned in not too long a period anyways

john boy

For fuck sake, are we on saafe or something? This is starting to get ridiculous.

What are we going to ask prossies next? Do they prefer fat or slim or toned or muscles? Do they want us clean shaven, designer stubble, or bearded? What aftershave do they want us to wear?

First of all, prossies are all different so you're unlikely to get a consensus (just as with civvies). Secondly, why give a fuck? You're paying them so that you don't have to.

Keep your Hair on  :D

Charlotte-Rose

Anything thats not major bush, do you know how hard it is to get rid of a stuck hair in the back of your throat?...lol :scare:

Online finn5555

Anything thats not major bush, do you know how hard it is to get rid of a stuck hair in the back of your throat?...lol :scare:

Gargle   :sarcastic:

Online webpunter

Reminds me of Kevin Bloody Wilson - The Pubic Hair Song

"Arglglgl... got this wee little pubic hair, stuck there on me roof
Nee matter how I roll my tongue, I can not pry it loose.
So that's the reason laddy, that I talk the way I do
Sure would you with a pubic hair, stuck there on your roof"

Offline Daffodil

Our interpretation of this site differs - if my interpretation is incorrect in that we cannot converse here with WGs on punting topics I am sure the admin with contact me and point out the errors of my ways - I will then apologise and revert to your interpretation that WGs are not to be engaged with on this site cheers for now
Oh by the way - girls - what aftershave DO you prefer?!!

More opinion for you on this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37357.msg506780#msg506780

Continues on the second page too.

Saafe don't allow punters, but you could probably pretend to be a prossie. They certainly wouldn't notice based on your posting style.

:hi:

Tjkooker

I think the issue is the sad fuckers specifically asking questions for prossie input. By it's very nature this is a punters forum not a prossies forum.