Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best/safest way to get verified on AW to make reverse bookings?  (Read 721 times)

Offline joe_lloyd99

Hi guys,

I've got some credits in my account on AW via a neosurf cash bought voucher.

However, when I try to use the credits I get the following message.

Where are you?      
You have been brought to this page because it is not possible to identify the country that you are consuming content from.  We need to know this so that you're not charged the wrong sales tax.

At the moment prices are being shown to you inclusive of United Kingdom 'place of consumption' VAT at 20% where appropriate.  From Sunday 1 November 2020 some prices attract Cyprus 'place of supply' VAT at 19%.  To confirm your location please perform one or more of the following:

Buy credits using a credit or debit card, via Klarna Open Banking or via a Premium Rate call.

Verify your mobile phone number with the Site (and keep it verified), to gain access to SMS features as well!

Upload a recent utility bill, government-issued document or bank/card statement showing your address.

Become a Verified Member - more relevant to those offering services to demonstrate authenticity.

Transfer the credits you've earned to a bank account.

What's the best way around this?

My phone isn't set up as an adult account for some reason.

Thanks.

Offline jonnw16

My phone isn't set up as an adult account for some reason.
To get content lock removed on your phone (presuming it's PAYG) the best way seems to be to go into one of the mobile network shops and ask for it to be removed. Some may decide you look old enough and do it on the spot, others may ask you to bring proof of age.

Once that is done you will be able to do the mobile phone verification on AW.