Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxine - Bath Road Massage  (Read 948 times)

Online GoodLookinGuy

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins incall

Comms: Walk in, no appointment

Location: Very well-known and well-reviewed Bristol parlour on the Bath Road, exact location can be found easily on their website. Plenty of free parking in the area. Night time you can park for free right outside or very close by.

The Lady: The website is pretty accurate with Maxine, I’d guess the age of 34 is accurate or close and I’d say a size 12. Sexy exotic looking mixed race girl, nice lingerie, stockings etc.

The Meet: Again was hoping to try someone new at Bath Road. Was actually hoping to try Sienna who was the other lady working that evening, however she was occupied but I was more than happy to go with Maxine. Started with the usual massage and chat. Maxine spoke about how she really takes pride in her work and wants to make sure the customer has a really good time, the massage was actually really good. She started to do some reach unders so was about at the point to turn over to give her better access. Didn’t ask about extras and weren’t offered any but was happy to just go for a pump and dump so went straight onto sex. Lots of moaning and playing with her boobs until I filled the bag. Chatted, cleaned up and left.

Conclusion: Again, enjoyed the session, nothing at all you could possibly complain about. Just not maybe the level of attraction to become one of my regulars there but that’s only because there are 2/3 girls there I really like.