Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia-Rae - Paddington  (Read 3256 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7204828) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline lukedavies69

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £200. Meeting took place in February

Comms
Everything via AW, no issues there, she has a number to but the emails suited me at the time. Arranged a couple of days before.

Hotel about 10 minute walk from Paddington. Had to walk past the front desk and was a bit of a warren to find her room but she gave clear instructions.

Looks
Admired this girl from afar for a while, she is better looking in person than I hoped. Very pretty GND vibe, has plenty of photos available for free on AW which are all accurate. Very few if any nude content but was not disappointed there.

Personality
Northerner, very chatty but likes to mix in the kisses and teasing when she's chatting away. Makes you feel comfortable straight away and smiles a lot.

Service
Paid up on arrival and straight to the shower. Had a few pecks before and after I went in. Spent the first five or ten minutes setting the mood, FK, undressing, was getting progressively more excited. Asked what I was after and what she offered (no facials, sadly, but clear from her profile). Started with OWO, which was to a good standard and got her to stop before I got carried away. Had her on top afterwards and finished in the bag. She was vocal and enthusiastic. Cleaned up and spent some time chatting, she told me to let her know when I'm ready to go again and by the time I was it would've been cutting it a bit close. Wish I had gone for it but I had somewhere to be and was already late for this so took that as a sign to push my luck. Would try for two pops next time.

Conclusion
£200 with no CIM/Facials is not for everyone, but for me the girl is excellent. A lovely personality, really friendly, pretty GND vibe and naughty to boot. Great wardrobe which she can accommodate with no issues. Looking forward to catching her again when she's back on tour.

Offline jjshah

That's awesome, thanks mate. I have her on my HL and keen to see her.

Did she provide much in the way of dirty talk?

Online SYorksPunter

I’ve seen Olivia a few times now and she does love her dirty talk, especially as the session gets more heated. Sounds great with her accent too as she’s very well spoken.

She’s on a break at the moment but think she’s back next month.

Offline lukedavies69

I’ve seen Olivia a few times now and she does love her dirty talk, especially as the session gets more heated. Sounds great with her accent too as she’s very well spoken.

She’s on a break at the moment but think she’s back next month.

Yep can vouch for this, if you get dirty she will give it back and then some, very good at that, and the accent is a bonus too.

Offline Punting2022

Profile gone. Given up maybe.

Online patelprat

Profile gone. Given up maybe.

I hope not.
Hopefully a temporary thing.
I've been meaning to revisit her.

Online SYorksPunter

I last saw her in March, and she was planning a break for a couple of months but she definitely said she’d be back. I saw on her profile before it disappeared  that she’d written not to ask for bookings until she was back, so she may have deactivated to stop any emails until she was ready to return.

Hope so anyway, she’s one of my favourites