Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy English Blonde, South Woodford.  (Read 2686 times)

8 review(s) for Natural Hot Blonde (0 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

This was an interesting punt. I had seen Chloe's profile and put her on my HL. Then I saw feedback from HornyDevil247, so I asked for his esteemed opinion of her. Buoyed by his positivity I made a booking with her. Comms were not straightforward as Chloe also has a civvy job during the day, so replies were not immediate.

Looks 7/10 - Chloe has a nice body, petite and tanned. She's around 5' 2" with dirty blonde hair. Of her profile photos she mostly resembles the final photo in her gallery, rather than the pics of her all dolled up in the little black dress.

Service 6/10 - the good points - she kisses fairly passionately which I enjoyed, is very tactile, seems to really get into it, and loves to swallow. However she clearly tries to avoid receiving oral, which is a major let down for someone at this price bracket.

Car parking 2/5 - one of my pet hates at present are girls who - having confirmed a booking - only give out a postcode and not a road name, and Chloe did this to me. While the place she worked from is on a main road, knowing that I was driving what she should have done is told me to park in Sainsburys car park and walk from there, which took me a couple of minutes. Considering Chloe had been working there for a few weeks when we met I can't fathom why she wasn't able to give out some simple directions in terms of car parking or how to get to the flat.

Premises 1/5 - another pet hate are girls working from lived-in places. Chloe was working from a mates place and it was a bit of a tip, quite untidy with stuff all over the place and a not particularly clean bathroom. Add the fact that Chloe was in able to give decent directions to walk to from the car park to her flat suggests she has been lazy in terms of prepping this info for customers; she confirmed that other clients have got lost trying to find her place despite it being just two minutes walk away! Having said that, Chloe said she's planning to work in future from a place in Stratford which will hopefully be better.

Value for money 5/10 - normally a cute English girl who provides good deep kissing and swallow service should be worth £130, but based on my visit Chloe is overpriced for two reasons: 1) not wanting reverse oral, and 2) the poor premises she works from. While she can change her premises I reckon it's unlikely she will change her stance on cunnilingus. And when you think of other girls who charge £130 in central London, it really highlights she isn't providing value for money at all.

Total 21/40 - she's a nice girl trying to make a better life, and the fact she kisses well and swallows is great. But for me the other aspects left me feeling bemused and I certainly didn't feel like I was floating on air as I usually do after a decent punt. I wouldn't see Chloe again but for others she may be the right kind of girl for them.

TheNewSeeker

Odd as her 'likes' clearly include RO. Did you have a morning shadow, or even full blown barb?  I've been declined because of this.

Shame as RO and DFK would put her on the target list

:timeout:

Offline Sparta Prada

Odd as her 'likes' clearly include RO. Did you have a morning shadow, or even full blown barb?  I've been declined because of this.

Shame as RO and DFK would put her on the target list

:timeout:
If you read hornydevil247's review you will see he reports she refused reverse oral to him too. So clearly she isn't too keen on this.

And for the record I don't have any facial hair at all!

Offline johninwestlondon

That's a pity I was tempted because of the dolled up black dress pics and also her body in the bikini one. Was she wearing much make up during your punt?

Offline johninwestlondon

Also could anyone recommend any similar alternatives? Blonde, good body, English, early 30s?

Offline Sparta Prada

That's a pity I was tempted because of the dolled up black dress pics and also her body in the bikini one. Was she wearing much make up during your punt?
The photo of her dolled up in the LBD was what attracted me to her, but for the punt she looked like the photo in a white top. No, she didn't wear much make up. She was freshly showered when we met.

Offline johninwestlondon

Maybe I can request the LBD and the make up for a visit. Like that hair too so still might give her a go.

Offline Hulk6969

I was gonna book her last week but I'm glad I didnt.

Offline johninwestlondon

Seems there's a lot of people attracted by that dress pic. Looks like a photo taken on a night out, rather than for AW which may be part of its charm.

Nathan88

I too visited in the flat. I didn't think much of the experience. Good oral and swallows as has been said, but better looking in pics. Also, she allowed me to perform oral on her but after 15 seconds asked me to stop as she was too sensitive. I only stayed for half hour as was booked. I parked round the corner and were no restrictions when I was there, at approx 8pm. It was in the uppser floor of the flat in a small room which looked to be a spare bedroom. I got the impression it was her house. Both men and women live there I noticed by the shoes. And whoever else was there was downstairs watching TV.