Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Blondie - Mile End - Blonde Blues Eyed tattooed - TOFFT  (Read 2279 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Face: 8/10 - as per pics, more pretty gnd with free eyes
Body: 9/10 - slim, smooth skin, tattooed, youthful, as per pics
Attitude: 8/10 - polite, friendly, quiet and shy too at times. Warmed up at end.
Service: 8/10 - covered only. Nice ow, and good smooth grind. Only neg was her on top she insisted on squatting. Took a nice pounding. No fk for me, but allowed kissing neck.
Venue: above shops
Towel: clean - well organised.
Shower: hard to operate
Price: 80 for 30 mins
Recommend: yes for this looking for fit young tattooed beauty but with a offset of vanilla service.
Return: probably yes
Vocabulary: not great
Comms: 3rd girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Blimey did you see her and her friend on the same day (seperate bookings), or you dragged yourself back there today?

Thanks for your review

:rolleyes:

FlyingBreadMan

Blimey did you see her and her friend on the same day (seperate bookings), or you dragged yourself back there today?

Thanks for your review

:rolleyes:

One day after the other. In fact this point marks a dubious record for me...I guess...8 punts in 8 days.

Is a 3rd girl (acting as maid) that is a brunette. May be tempted to punt her.

Offline pepsicolaboy

One day after the other. In fact this point marks a dubious record for me...I guess...8 punts in 8 days.

Is a 3rd girl (acting as maid) that is a brunette. May be tempted to punt her.

Haha well is a congratulations in order?  :coolgirl:

Well hopefully this 3rd one is a little more receptive, does she have a profile? cheers

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like theres a completely different girl taken over this profile. :thumbsdown: