Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Maraschino gone for good or any other profiles?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline mrx007

Never have I known a Girl so enthusiastic at receiving a facefull of bollock batter and take it with a smile too.

The vision of her chatting to me after the event smiling with thick streaks of gloop slowly edging down her sweet face is quite a memory too.

Her profile has gone but as some of you are experts in finding new profiles - any luck? Is she still about?

Thanks

Offline johnDpunter

not that I know of.  Saw her a while ago and could not get her to be totally naked, which was an issue for me.  I think she has a saggy stomach or lots of birth scars perhaps.  Agreed she takes a good pounding and likes a good spraying.  Bit pricey though.

Offline MR MAJORA

I have pm'd you MrX007.
Thought fair not to share publicly. She was outed in personal life. Hence profile change.
She sure loves a pic of her face covered in cum!

Offline mrx007

I have pm'd you MrX007.
Thought fair not to share publicly. She was outed in personal life. Hence profile change.
She sure loves a pic of her face covered in cum!

You are the man. Hopefully be spraying that smiley face soon....

Offline MR MAJORA

Perhaps separately review her new profile.... She is a really good girl, especially attitude wise. She is also attractive and in good shape. Only negative is some stretch marks but certainly not a saggy belly like mentioned else where on UKP. But I don't think I will be back as I treated my dad (in his 70's) to an hour with her on his birthday, not really the same for me now.... :D :lol:
But she is great fun!

Offline mrx007

Offline johnDpunter

Perhaps separately review her new profile.... She is a really good girl, especially attitude wise. She is also attractive and in good shape. Only negative is some stretch marks but certainly not a saggy belly like mentioned else where on UKP. But I don't think I will be back as I treated my dad (in his 70's) to an hour with her on his birthday, not really the same for me now.... :D :lol:
But she is great fun!

The general consensus is its saggy and you wont get her totally naked, which to some is intrusive to proceedings.

Offline mrx007

The general consensus is its saggy and you wont get her totally naked, which to some is intrusive to proceedings.

Though when she's dressed as a Sexy Secretary and is lying down on the bed, licking her lips and sticking her tongue out awaiting a mucky facial coating, I can't say the above bothers me.

weedougie

It's a shame - but when I saw her she was very open about the other, non-sexual work she did. In fact she called me from her personal phoneas well as her working phone. While I was fine with that, I thought it was a bit risky for her.

But she's a nice, enthusiastic girl and I would see her again very happily. I was sorry to see her profile disappear, and now I know she's still around I might call her - I still have her number

Offline Mr_Shins

I saw her in October 2015. It was a mixed session, probably a neutral had I been here to review but there was a bad taste in the fact that:
 - 1. she didn't really want to continue it the full length
 - 2. after the session she failed to return feedback on A/W when she had returned it for everyone else she had seen.

Her being a Palace fan didn't help much either...

I think she didn't really like me that much and just felt she had to do something after I had gone quite far to her place.

Offline Woodclinteast

Thought I would add that, according to her status on WhatsAp, the delightful Mitzy Maraschino is quitting the game for good after Christmas this year.  :scare: :dash:

I am sure I am not alone in saying that she will be sadly missed. Great girl.

Offline Mr_Shins

If you like her so much and are in touch with her, perhaps ask her why she didn't return my positive feedback on A/W when she returned everyone else's?

Offline kutch

Offline Woodclinteast

If you like her so much and are in touch with her, perhaps ask her why she didn't return my positive feedback on A/W when she returned everyone else's?

Sorry mate, but I ain't no messenger boy.