Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah James  (Read 1203 times)

Gb7

External Link/Members Only
Met Savannah today for an hour £180. Incall.
Savannah's flat is easy to find and parking available right outside.
Safe discreet area and directions from Savannah were very good.
I had shared a few emails with Savannah and her comma are first rate. We had discussed a role play I really wanted to do and although it was new to her she was more than happy to do it with me.
I know that there are some on here debating whether to go and see her but I would highly recommend her.
Savannah is a stunning looking young woman, I would say her profile is correct re her age and sizes. She has the most fantastic breasts and she looked stunning in her underwear stockings and heels.
She has a few tattoos which usually aren't really my thing but she is so pretty looked so good that they didn't bother me. Pierced lip as well which was very sexy.
Fantastic kisser.
She switched from Domme to GFE very easily which was part of the role play and she is brilliant at what she does. I can confirm that everything on her profile is available although I never tried them all.
Time meant nothing to her. I arrived 15 minutes early and left 15 minuted late.
Great value, great time, great service, great woman. Recommended.

Gb7

A bit pricey for me!
Yeah I know, a few have said that already on here.
She offers something different and although I thought the same as you, I sure didn't come away thinking I had been ripped off. I had a fantastic time and felt it was worth every penny.

RandyF

Yeah I know, a few have said that already on here.
She offers something different and although I thought the same as you, I sure didn't come away thinking I had been ripped off. I had a fantastic time and felt it was worth every penny.

Her price is unique, aye.

External Link/Members Only Save yourself 40 notes.

mavgoose

Her price is unique, aye.

External Link/Members Only Save yourself 40 notes.

Note there is a link on that profile to Sav. James.
Girlfriends........ (!!!?!+!$!$!%!+!?!?!?!??!?!)  :wackogirl: