Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BubblyBeth27 - Aberdeen  (Read 5384 times)

Luvarug

External Link/Members Only

Had the good fortune to spot Beth's profile. Message sent and prompt reply. Booking made and contact number provided.

Meeting arranged for a nice local hotel. No problems with access and straight to room after a drink in the bar. Felt very comfortable and relaxed. Met there by Beth then up to the room.

£120 for 1 hour booking

Looks wise I thought she was gorgeous an easy 9/10
Personality - chatty but not too much. Another 9/10
Body - silky smooth skin, tanned and toned 9/10
Oral - says with on profile but I received easily the best OWO I've ever had. She can certainly go deep and loves it - 10/10
Sex- multiple positions. Started with cowgirl and she took the lot eagerly and pounded the fuck out of me. On to doggy, great view of a lovely ass. Then asked me to take her missionary with legs thrown over my shoulders. Likes it nice and deep, hard and fast. 10/10
Kissing - lots off and plenty of tongue 10/10
Rimming - nice ass that has to be appreciated and willingly returns the favour 10/10

Another nice touch was she had a chilled can of beer or soft drink waiting in the room

Shower offered before and after and happily engaged in conversation after the fun ended.

No clock watching and I'd say we easily ran 20/30 minutes over our scheduled time

By far the best meet I've had over the past 5 years.

I'm just hoping she doesn't prove too popular as I plan on going back whenever she's back

Highly, highly recommended

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 11:14:07 pm by Luvarug »

Offline Name Not Found

Interesting...  so are we assuming she advertises OW for safety then, if you're clean and decent, OWO may be on the menu?

Sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for the report.  :thumbsup:

Luvarug

I went expecting oral with and it was a pleasant surprise when she got the oil and then lube on me and proceeded to perform the best OWO I've ever had. The technique was amazing. still brings a smile to my face 5 days later

Offline thecrippler

5ft 11”, fucking Amazon woman, she’d overlook me with heels!! :timeout:

Offline MrSteven

Me too...best meet for years if not since I started....was reluctant to review her because I really do want her all to myself but would be unfair not to share such an exceptional punt.

Offline bushman

Does she offer both incall and outcall or just outcall?

Offline Name Not Found

Does she offer both incall and outcall or just outcall?

Both are listed on her profile. Why do you ask?

Offline Lloydant

Both are listed on her profile. Why do you ask?
Looks to only list Outcalls for Aberdeen, not incalls.
Maybe that's what they were after.

Offline bushman

Looks to only list Outcalls for Aberdeen, not incalls.
Maybe that's what they were after.
+1

Offline spud jizz

she must come up to aberdeen if shes got enough punters, booked her last night for an hour and a half but then she canceled   :thumbsdown:

disappointing to say the least, had booked a room for the night in aberdeen rather than going home. 
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jakesnake884

she must come up to aberdeen if shes got enough punters, booked her last night for an hour and a half but then she canceled   :thumbsdown:

disappointing to say the least, had booked a room for the night in aberdeen rather than going home.

I have a booking with her tonight in Fife if she's here. Not cancelled so far, when did she cancel?  Early/Late?

Luvarug

Had a 2nd meeting with Beth when she was in Aberdeen this weekend.

Even better than previous meeting. I'll not bore you with the details but honestly both my meetings with her have surpassed any time I have spent with any other girls.

In brief, she's gorgeous, has an amazing body, silky smooth tanned skin, the ability to communicate and hold a conversation, definitely not a clock watcher - meeting this time overran by easily 20mins and then I was offered a shower & a drink - absolutely no pressure or rushing me out the door. On top of that another round of top drawer oral & intercourse.

Happy to go back for round 3 if anyone requires further verification!

Offline Poopster

Had a 2nd meeting with Beth when she was in Aberdeen this weekend.

Even better than previous meeting. I'll not bore you with the details but honestly both my meetings with her have surpassed any time I have spent with any other girls.

In brief, she's gorgeous, has an amazing body, silky smooth tanned skin, the ability to communicate and hold a conversation, definitely not a clock watcher - meeting this time overran by easily 20mins and then I was offered a shower & a drink - absolutely no pressure or rushing me out the door. On top of that another round of top drawer oral & intercourse.

Happy to go back for round 3 if anyone requires further verification!

Christ, I'm catching EAS just reading this.

Luvarug

Christ, I'm catching EAS just reading this.

Catch away, I'm reporting as I found her. Certainly no drop of in the quality of service that's being provided.

Luvarug

Went for round 3 at the weekend and had Beth come visit me this time. Even better than previous meetings. I didn't think it could get better but she keeps proving me wrong. Already planning a further visit for next weekend when she is back in Aberdeen. Got the impression she will soon have her own place in Aberdeen when she's here for incalls which will be another plus from me.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:56:28 pm by Luvarug »

Offline bushman

Nice one. Good to hear she may move up to Aberdeen. :drinks:

Luvarug

Nice one. Good to hear she may move up to Aberdeen. :drinks:

Sorry Bushman, impression was more she would be using an apartment rental rather than a hotel although you'd get no complaints from me if she did move.

Offline tayboy

Certainly proving popular, 5 reviews yesterday and 136 in less than 2 months !!

Will she last the pace ?

Offline Name Not Found

Certainly proving popular, 5 reviews yesterday and 136 in less than 2 months !!

Why is everybody obsessed with how many guys she shags?? She's a fuckin' prostitute! Do you all think she should save herself for when you eventually decide to turn up at her door? Edinburgh sauna girls see way more punters than she ever will and nobody slags them off for it.

And don't give me that crap about hygiene/revolving doors. A woman can clean up perfectly adequately in minutes.

Offline tayboy

Why is everybody obsessed with how many guys she shags?? She's a fuckin' prostitute! Do you all think she should save herself for when you eventually decide to turn up at her door? Edinburgh sauna girls see way more punters than she ever will and nobody slags them off for it.

And don't give me that crap about hygiene/revolving doors. A woman can clean up perfectly adequately in minutes.

I'm not obsessed by her.
I'm aware she is a prostitute too.
I only mentioned it as I've never seen feedback grow so fast.
What make you think that I will "eventually decide to turn up at her door" ?
Apologies if I've upset you...…..

Offline Name Not Found

I'm not obsessed by her.
Apologies if I've upset you...…..

Sorry mate; comments not specifically aimed at you. There's been plenty other discussion on here about how many guys she sees, Incredibly naive in my opinion.

Offline spud jizz

if ye read her feedback a lot of it is repeat punters.
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JJM

Can anyone PM her number as lost it and I can't access AW, or point me to anywhere else she advertises and publishes it

Offline Dark night

Can anyone PM her number as lost it and I can't access AW, or point me to anywhere else she advertises and publishes it

If you message her she usually sends it privately.

Offline JJM

Yeh that's the issue I can't get into AW to do that

Luvarug

Just had another meeting with Beth. This time for a couple of hours. I'm not sure how she does it but just when you think it can't get better than the previous meeting she proves you wrong and takes it to another level.

The outfits, the enthusiasm, the oral skills, the sex - fuck she's good.

If there's better out there I'll be amazed.

Offline Darrenmckinly7

Just had another meeting with Beth. This time for a couple of hours. I'm not sure how she does it but just when you think it can't get better than the previous meeting she proves you wrong and takes it to another level.

The outfits, the enthusiasm, the oral skills, the sex - fuck she's good.

If there's better out there I'll be amazed.

Is she in Aberdeen or Fife today?

Offline Name Not Found

Checking her profile might be a good way to find out. He’s not her PA (yet  :yahoo:)

Luvarug

I saw her Friday night in Aberdeen. Guessing she's back in Fife

Luvarug

Checking her profile might be a good way to find out. He’s not her PA (yet  :yahoo:)

:lol:

Offline JJM

Anyone else any specific comments on OWO situation as she's quite clear in the health section on her page.

Size 14 as well, does she carry that well in the flesh.

Has she got a strong fife accent or she not local

Offline jakesnake884

Anyone else any specific comments on OWO situation as she's quite clear in the health section on her page.

Size 14 as well, does she carry that well in the flesh.

Has she got
a strong fife accent or she not local

OWO is on the menu provided hygiene is adhered to, she is 5' 11" tall and all is in proportion, size 12 to me, very fit figure, nice and tanned, Fife accent not strong, educated lady, stunning looks, go for it you won't be disappointed.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:31:17 pm by jakesnake884 »

Offline JJM

Cheers, I've not used AW in ages as had forgot details.

I had a moment there tried a few times and got it correct but it said account deactivated.

It then said potentially due to a breach of terms and use.

This can be appealed, I've hardly used it and done very little, certainly nothing untoward.

Anyone seen this before

Offline jakesnake884

Cheers, I've not used AW in ages as had forgot details.

I had a moment there tried a few times and got it correct but it said account deactivated.

It then said potentially due to a breach of terms and use.

This can be appealed, I've hardly used it and done very little, certainly nothing untoward.

Anyone seen this
before

No, but possibly as you haven't logged in for a time. Create a new AW account, the SP's do.

Offline JJM

Thanks for the reply, the got back and said because hadn't been into the account for over 12 months they had to cancel it.

I'm guessing this is a new policy as not sure it was like that before