Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_star Glasgow  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Smeaton

External Link/Members Only

Morning all. This girls looks pretty impressive and I love an Eastern European! Currrntly in Glasgow but can’t find any reviews on here? Maybe she used to have a different name? Too good to be true?

I’d be grateful if any feedback before taking the plunge (literally!)

Offline Clattypats

All I can find on her, is a verification pic... :unknown:

Offline seeker

Morning all. This girls looks pretty impressive and I love an Eastern European! Currrntly in Glasgow but can’t find any reviews on here? Maybe she used to have a different name? Too good to be true?

I’d be grateful if any feedback before taking the plunge (literally!)

Hopefully youll have a better experience than with Amber Corr.  :vomit:
Hope to read review on this wg .
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:40:27 pm by seeker »

Offline fedor

She has advertised as being in Glasgow before IIRC, and has been reported as B&S elsewhere in the UK.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222567.msg2257169#msg2257169

Offline DarrDavies33

I saw her in Aberdeen and be warned, her AW pics are HEAVILY photoshopped. She is at least a size 14 with scarred boobs, as if she has had a breast reduction. I only saw her as her AW pics looks good and her verification pic also looked good, but I was very disappointed on arrival. Her AW pics show slim body but nope, rolls of fat on the tummy and legs are clearly present. She also has a bad attitude and was quite rude. Limited services offered and she was moaning about OWO. She also does this strange thing during sex where she grips your penis with her fingers, I assume to make it tighter, but it's really off putting. I wish I had not seen her and saved my money. If she had put up honest profile pics I would never have even contacted her, so be warned. She is a big girl with bad attitude. Save your money lads, find another girl.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:34:43 am by DarrDavies33 »

Offline seeker

I saw her in Aberdeen and be warned, her AW pics are HEAVILY photoshopped. She is at least a size 14 with scarred boobs, as if she has had a breast reduction. I only saw her as her AW pics looks good and her verification pic also looked good, but I was very disappointed on arrival. Her AW pics show slim body but nope, rolls of fat on the tummy and legs are clearly present. She also has a bad attitude and was quite rude. Limited services offered and she was moaning about OWO. She also does this strange thing during sex where she grips your penis with her fingers, I assume to make it tighter, but it's really off putting. I wish I had not seen her and saved my money. If she had put up honest profile pics I would never have even contacted her, so be warned. She is a big girl with bad attitude. Save your money lads, find another girl.
When did you see her ?

Offline J_H

Some worrying feedback: 'WORST Experience on AW'; 'DOES NOT offer advertised services'; 'no passion'; 'Wasn't really a GFE'; plus the usual  fluffy, and in this case buttock clenching, gushing, shite -  'OMG! I just saw a Piece of heaven' - clearly written by the Czech equivalent of Sergie (Honza?).

Offline johnjo72

So glad I use this site. Once again I was just ready to take the plunge and the info on here has stopped me. Verification pic fine by me but Bait and switch would seriously piss me off

Offline Sha99er

Actually seen her a couple of times and have never had an issue with her, she dosent have that many liikes on her list so obviously she dosent do that much, but she stuff she did do she do ok TBH.