Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine - Bristol  (Read 2229 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ryan1489

External Link/Members Only

First time reviewer, apologies for being a scab for so long. Used this website on multiple occassions but have been essentially lazy to contribute. However given recent advice by some the community felt I had to know start being active.

Ava is very well reviewed here, I've seen her maybe 3 times in the past 2 years, in Bristol and once purely by accident but into her very nearly in civvies in Bath (of course didn't stop her and catch up!)

She has good size enhanced tits, not bad, soft in parts and she has a fair arse too. Happy to role play and generally happy to be entirely submissive. She greets with DFK and often is found playing with her Hitachi as you leave the shower. The experience is pretty excellent as she is such a willing participant.

She is what I'd call a nympho, but although this is positive overall, the last time I saw her I have to say her breath did stink a touch, and knowing how much she loves rimming this really out me off.

If you're gonna see her, I'd advise an early visit in the day.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Fair review but that has really put me off about the breath..........

Offline iq129

External Link/Members Only

She is what I'd call a nympho, but although this is positive overall, the last time I saw her I have to say her breath did stink a touch, and knowing how much she loves rimming this really out me off.

If you're gonna see her, I'd advise an early visit in the day.

From her reviews, she also loves swallowing, so maybe her breath stank of an asshole-semen combo.