Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent  (Read 2783 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline StevenS

Met with Cindy and Michelle today. Nice hotel in shepherds bush a few minutes from the station.

Comms all good as expected with Cindy.

My plan for this hour was a natural progression from my last meeting with Cindy. In that meeting she teased the hell out of me, getting me to the edge over and over before finally allowing me to cum. So this time it was set up with Cindy introducing me to her friend, to show her how she could control my orgasms and to make the tease even more extreme because they'd both be doing it.

So after a quick freshen up in the shower it was straight into it, standing in the room being kissed and stroked by both girls as Cindy talked to Michelle about how she teases me and how much she enjoys it.

Cindy and Michelle are well reviewed here but for the record they are both stunning, sexy and fantastic to be with.

Cindy moved is to the bed where they lay either side of me kissing me as Cindy explained we would play a game "red light, green light". As the explanation of the game continued I was treated to both tongue lapping at my cock and balls.

Do the game began. "Green light" says Cindy and Michelle starts to wank my cock hard and fast. Cindy is kissing me deep and playing with my balls. Just as I'm getting into it, Cindy says "red light" and Michelle stops wanking me and they stroke my body, kissing me, kissing each other.

"Green light" says Michelle, and it's cindys turn tonwank me off as Michelle is kissing me and tonguing my balls...... "Red light" and Cindy stops, my hard cock left to throb as the two of them kiss and play with each other. Cindy looks at me and smiling says "your turn, green light". I grab my cock and wank as I watch these two stunning girls pleasure each other. I'm loving it but then "red light" from Michelle.

As I lay there they get between my legs and both starting licking and sucking my cock and balls, slowing as I get close, building me up, slowing me down.

We go on like this for a while with both girls instructing the other to start and stop and occasional getting me to do it. Cindy ties my hands with a scarf and the kiss with the head if my cock between their mouths. I'm in heaven, aching to cum but Cindy tells me we have a long time yet!

Michelle straddles my face as Cindy gets to work on my cock again before they swap and Cindy is on my face as Michelle takes me to the edge and stops.

I lose track of the times I'm night to the edge before they both kneel, tits pressed together and I am wanked off over them both.

Fucking loved it!!!!!

password02

Seems it was a great session - Told you there worked well together - lots of licking each other and DFK each girls - proper lesbian action .

Thanks for sharing -

I did text Cindy to say I was in London today and if they had any cancellations I would pop over to Sheppards Bush immediately - But no text came back so looks like all the bookings turned up.

maybe see a couple of more reviews here later perhaps?

:hi:

password02

Offline Bigus Dickus

Seems it was a great session - Told you there worked well together - lots of licking each other and DFK each girls - proper lesbian action .

Thanks for sharing -

I did text Cindy to say I was in London today and if they had any cancellations I would pop over to Sheppards Bush immediately - But no text came back so looks like all the bookings turned up.

Karma!

:lol:

Offline StevenS

Thanks for sharing -

You deserve a medal for introducing them to each other!

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Yoda?  ;)
lol I was punting and run out of edit time.   

Luck you had a good time
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:46:08 pm by The_Don »

Offline StevenS

lol I was punting and run out of edit time.   

Luck you had a good time

Would definitely go again. Cindy just pulls it all together so well.