Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X - Heathrow Outcall  (Read 2556 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Lonestaruk

External Link/Members Only

Meet: 2 hour outcall to my hotel
Cost: £350
Services: Lapdance, Striptease, DFK, OWO, RO, Role Play, tie and tease, Protected Sex

The details:
I've seen Cindy a couple of times in threesome with Maggie21 and with Nathalie Love and I thought I'd try and see her on her own. I had tried to arrange a meet just before xmas but Covid put a halt to that. I was back down in Heathrow to fly out to my re-arranged meeting and sent a message to Cindy. All arrange by text and confirmed on AW.

Sent a text once I'd checked in and she let me know she was running about 20 mins late. She arrived about 15 mins late and came straight up to the room. I'd asked for different role plays, one where she plays more of a submisive role and then switch to one where she plays a more dominant role.

What you see is what you get with Cindy, very much about the insta lifestyle, flash cars, flash holidays, flash presents and probably doesnt pay for most of it.

The first round started in the living room of the suite with a lapdance/striptease and turned to OWO and then onto sex. We used most of the furnature, sofa, coffee table, desk, chairs, pretty much everywhere except the bedroom. A highlight being taking her from behind, up against the window overlooking the runway with planes taking off and landing. I finished with her giving me a tit wank and shooting 2-3 weeks worth over her tits and neck. There was so much that she dug her phone out her purse and started taking photos. We were about an hour in and in need of a breather. She seemed a lot more relaxed than when I met her previously. There was none of the "look at the cars I drive", "look at the boats I get taken on" "look at how wonderful my life is". She was much more down to earth and we had normal conversations. It was quite refreshing

After a 10 - 15 min rest she went and changed into outfit number two. She came out in thigh high boots and a PVC outfit where she preceeded to turn the tables from the first and made me her little fuck toy. A bit of tie and tease with my hands tied behind my head, sat on my face and forced to lick her pussy until she came. Lots of oral with lots of teasing, I was eventually allow to fuck her which she wanted fast and frantic. When it was time I was told to wank myself and finish in her month. Lots of filthy talk made that happen quite quickly.

By the time we had cleaned up and got ready, we were probably 20 mins over the two hours.

All in all, I had a cracking time. I probably would see her again at some point.

Offline Justforthebantermeight

i started in 2012 and she was fairly well established then.