Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage - Fairfax street - Bristol  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Baker1883

Has anyone tried these yet? External Link/Members Only

I wonder if they offer extras  :thumbsup:

Offline bricks100

Not tried them, but when I rang up to ask for appointment, they said they didn't have anyone available there that day (it looks like a hair dressers from the outside, btw). I was offered an appointment in a private apartment 'near College Green'. On further enquiry this turned out to be the same address used by New Oriental Therapy (Yoyo), of which plenty has been said if you search up. On hearing this address, I mentioned I knew the address well, and gently enquired about the services on offer in the apartment, but was told in no uncertain terms (not surprisingly since they had no idea who I was) that this was 'fully professional massage service', whatever that means. I would surmise that extras will almost certainly be available, but obviously they are trying to look 100% legit from the outside.

Offline redveee

Went past this place, purely for research purposes, the other day and the business is called Bristol Salon.

Athleticguylondon

No extras here. Had a very firm massage here a week or so ago! The massage room is also only seperated from the backroom area by a curtain so not the place for it!