Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cornwalls top lady  (Read 3733 times)

Offline Jamandcream

Have been punting regularly in Cornwall for a couple of years and would like some thoughts on the top girls in Cornwall
My choice would be Hot40swife Camelford top hobby hooker milf

Whorechaser

Have been punting regularly in Cornwall for a couple of years and would like some thoughts on the top girls in Cornwall
My choice would be Hot40swife Camelford top hobby hooker milf

There's not a lot in Cornwall as your aware but the best I have seen down there is Tiffany Heart though she has now changed her profile name she's very good and would concur with the one review I have read on her, only drawbacks is she's very expensive and out call only plus as of late difficult to get hold of.

External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

There's not a lot in Cornwall as your aware but the best I have seen down there is Tiffany Heart though she has now changed her profile name she's very good and would concur with the one review I have read on her, only drawbacks is she's very expensive and out call only plus as of late difficult to get hold of.

Good find.   :thumbsup:

Offline Jamandcream

Was hoping for a few more suggestions or is Cornwall that bad

Whorechaser

It's that bad I'm afraid I'm tempted to see these three soon as there the only girls in the county I find remotely appealing and all three have been reviewed on this very site.

SoftSexyBelle

Kali Q

xx Eden xoxox

This one has tempted me for a while too as she looks fit but her feedback looks fake as it's all written by the same people and there feedback is hidden.

SusieSweetlips

Offline Jamandcream

Will admit that Eden tempts me
Pics look great
£100 half hour puts me off

Offline shyboy1

I’ve only punted a few times in Cornwall with mixed results but I can say that Softsexybelle is pure Gold.
Availability can be tricky though as she is not a full time wg.
SB

Whorechaser

I’ve only punted a few times in Cornwall with mixed results but I can say that Softsexybelle is pure Gold.
SB

Met her recently and have just posted a review on the meet and have to say it was your review that made up my mind to go and see her. I also agree with most of what you wrote about her.

Offline shyboy1

Met her recently and have just posted a review on the meet and have to say it was your review that made up my mind to go and see her. I also agree with most of what you wrote about her.
Thanks for that, nice to be of some use to another punter.  :thumbsup:
I’ve seen your review and you make a good point about the pics on AW.
I wouldn’t say they where necessarily photoshopped, just lit in a way that confuses a bit.
Have to say though that when I was first confronted by Belle in her summer dress with her beautifully mad hair I was not disappointed.
Was really hoping for a re-match before Christmas but that’s looking unlikely now till new year.
SB

Offline squigmcdig

Eden hands down every time, I know 100 is a lot for half an hour but top class girl superb service.

Whorechaser

Eden hands down every time, I know 100 is a lot for half an hour but top class girl superb service.

Nice one am looking at seeing her in the next couple of weeks.

Offline Chris1966

I work in Cornwall from time to time and finding a good girl is difficult - no more than half a dozen decent punts spread over a large county .
Saw Eden recently and would recommend
She is out of the way but directions are sit on and very discreet.
Very slim if that’s your thing - great body I thought .
Very short dark hair and dresses to please .
I would say pretty in a slightly unusual way but delivers a good service

Offline Priapus4u

Looking @ Eden's AW profile-January 28th = Tomorrow = Her last day working in Cornwall!!.

Hell, I've not been abele  to see her yet!.

Offline Branny

Looking @ Eden's AW profile-January 28th = Tomorrow = Her last day working in Cornwall!!.

Hell, I've not been abele  to see her yet!.

Just spotted that too. I hope she doesn't move too far away and stays working as seems a huge loss for Cornwall!

Offline Chris1966

When I saw her very recently she didn’t say or hint that she would be stopping , moving or whatever .
Seems a bit odd to me - watch this space !

Offline bluedave77

Saw Eden a couple of weeks ago and she mentioned she goes back to the South East every now and again. She is well worth a visit and would have been going back this week had she been around. Ultimately, you get what you pay for, particularly in Cornwall and Eden was worth every penny.

Offline JohnsonSchlong

SB

She's a mate of mine's ex-girlfreind and for some reason that really puts me off !

Offline Crackpot11

Yes hot40swife is good. Might have to book a return visit. What’s not to like about a tall, slim pretty housewife who likes sex and swinging. She isn’t in it purely for the money, as said she is a hobby whore. Her hubbie gets off on it - that’s the whole point of having a hot wife. That article is nonsense.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 06:57:22 am by Crackpot11 »