Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

But only to you and no one else. You have destroyed this thread with your unfounded suspicions. Even on the other thread you were the only prosecutor, lots of other members disagreed with you then as they do now. But you do this so often.
You are a bully VW. And your intellect could be used so much for the better to encourage people on contribute. But when they see this sort of  nonsence that you pour out in your arrogance - you can see why we have too many lurkers ( which admittedly is being dealt with). The environment that you create comes across as openly hostile and you do have influence as leading poster. Newbies just dont want to be involved in personnal attacks. I dont want to get involved in personnal attacks- even on you.

I'd like to see you do something extraordainary and reconsider this decision, get it reversed and hopefully we can benifit from further reviews from a committed punter.
We are supposed to be all contributing in a positive way as we all want the same thing (I hope). We should be able to this in a better way with out one senior poster acting alone as prosecutor when others are not in agreement.
The sites ethos is about punting reviews. I'm on board with this. We all have different styles of reviews. Mine certainly varies. There should be latitude for punters to write reviews in a style they are happy with. But at least they do the review which is more than most. I want to encourage members to have the confidence to do a review and if I'm not happy I will ask for more info and hopefully be constructive in any critisism. 

Anyway that never got him and his mates putting the idea about admin in his head that he posted got him banned.

This was a minor infringement but you did set him up for the fall.....
And lets be honest if you didnt get him this time there would have been the next thread for you to start again.

Some excellent analysis MrM  :hi:

I have no disagreement with admin's actions. HH got increasingly wound up and eventually imploded. The end was inevitable.

But VW, you were the one who wound him up. You may argue it was for the good of the forum. I would argue it was for you own vanity.

I didn't particularly like Hector's style. But I'd rather he hadn't got wound up, hadn't imploded and was still contributing to the site.

Offline Doombar

But VW, you were the one who wound him up. You may argue it was for the good of the forum. I would argue it was for you own vanity.

I didn't particularly like Hector's style. But I'd rather he hadn't got wound up, hadn't imploded and was still contributing to the site.
HH's banning is a loss to this forum as he was a genuine punter who wrote a lot of reviews.  He had his own style and its important to accept diversity on a forum like this.  He shouldn't have let VW bully him to the point of implosion.

When VW gets banned it will be a huge gain for this forum.

Offline HailWood

When VW gets banned it will be a huge gain for this forum.
Don’t hold your breath.
I’ve had and are likely to continue to have my run ins with VW, but he adds value to the forum when he spots the bad ‘uns and get them kicked off.

I’m not saying HH was a tout (ie someone gaining advantage from posting a review) but he was a bit fluffy. Nothing in the rules against being a bit fluffy and I think intelligent members are all capable of filtering facts from fluff in a review. We don’t need him to do that for us.

The problem IMO, is that in his desire for forum celebrity/infamy (call it what you will), there is way too much collateral damage and we lose useful members like HH who responded (understandably) adversely to excessive goading.

VW is not going to be influenced nor will he change. So what has happened to HH is a salutary lesson in why we must believe that pixels written by an anonymous member don’t matter. Let VW have his say but NEVER let him wind you up and trust other members to recognise the truth.