Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol  (Read 5808 times)

Hectorshouse

This may be futile in terms of other punters seeking to book this girl just now, but she did a short stint of three months July to September in various parts of the south of England and then retired.

She is early 20's and I would suggest that the reaction she got from all those who met her, I she may surface again.

Her WG name "Gorgeous Vicky" I met her 1st August 2017 in an apartment near the Galleries in Bristol. I cannot supply the adult work reference as obviously this does not exist nor would it work, but I will post pictures below and look out for them being used again in an AW profile.

The reason for the review, well she was quite a find! A beautiful young blonde Polish girl, who is very attractive!

We met on a Tuesday morning in a very clean modern flat in Bristol. I had looked at her private gallery and managed to keep some of her pictures, hence the pics below. She had racked up 97 feed backs in a very short time, so I arranged to have her first meet of the day for 1.5 hours @£190. I was not dissappointed a real stunning blonde young girl, slim and petite, small bust but a great body, built for fun!

Straight into DFK with real passion, dealt with the money, quick shower and into action! She was dressed in white lingerie as I had requested and we were soon on the bed kissing and getting hot. then into pleasing mode and went between her legs and and enjoyed such a sweet honey pot! She was very responsive to such sensual attention and was soon making happy noises and clenching my head between her legs.

Remember this was 5 months ago, but it has remained in my head all this time!

Soon onto 69, was such a delight to have this beauty delivering such sloppy BJ! She could not manage to go BD, but pretty good!. Then on with the condom for active coupling. Plenty more DFK throughout where the position allowed, but doggy with this girl was sensational, a lovely rear and narrow waist and she was pushing back on me hard!.

An hour in and it was off with the rubber for final finishing. Sensual sloppy BJ lots of spit, so good to see this girl looking at you whilst in the throws of finishing me off, exploded in her mouth, which she allowed to dribble back on me.

Wow, pretty, special, very attentive, experienced young girl and I found out that she had been living in Bristol for a couple of years, so who knows if she will be back.

If I see these pictures again I will be seeking bookings with her again.

We sat and had coffee, talked about her past and she told me then that she was only doing a three month stint. I had arrangement for the Wednesday and Thursday of that week, so could not see her again. she left for Birmingham on the Friday.

Communications where great, she made the effort and I had a real sweet text from her straight after we meet, followed by

"Omg! Unbelievably passionate lover with such a great personality who knows how to please! He spoiled me with amazing wine & first class Oral! I just loved it!"
as my feedback.

Gentlemen look out for this girl when and if she returns!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline happy as larry

I would agree, she was a great girl, i saw her in Brum but from what she said i don't think she will return to the UK, hope i'm wrong!

vw

I would agree, she was a great girl, i saw her in Brum but from what she said i don't think she will return to the UK, hope i'm wrong!

Well seems many were besotted with her and like writing tribute reviews.   :sarcastic:

Offline hooper567

Shame she’s no longer around as she looks amazing and seemed to have had the right attitude.

Hectorshouse

For anyone interested....

I have just found out that Vicky is coming to Bristol on a tour evening 7th July to the 12th July.

She works on UKE and under her name of Vicky, Birmingham area, you should find her number and her details.

I am booked already!!!! :yahoo:

HH  :hi:

vw

For anyone interested....

I have just found out that Vicky is coming to Bristol on a tour evening 7th July to the 12th July.

She works on UKE and under her name of Vicky, Birmingham area, you should find her number and her details.

I am booked already!!!! :yahoo:

HH  :hi:

Touting another girl of yours.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hectorshouse

No, just someone that I meet once and she then  disappeared. I guess she will be competition for your girl.

Shame that.

vw

No, just someone that I meet once and she then  disappeared. I guess she will be competition for your girl.

Shame that.

Or is she the 52 times girl?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Shaketherooom

Great she is back. She was awesome when i saw her.

Offline dubs

Hectors post has the wrong date. She arrives on the 9th

Hectorshouse

Hi Dubs, you are right - typo!  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:45:44 am by Hectorshouse »

Hectorshouse

Or is she the 52 times girl?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

No. Cant you read? I said I met her once!  :dash:

vw

No. Cant you read? I said I met her once!  :dash:

I can read fine thanks, just don't believe much of what you write.   :sarcastic:

Crack on with your typos and dress size guesses.   :lol: :lol:

Hectorshouse

No worries, I don't believe anything you scrawl!

Must be hard to read the truth from me, when you don't like it? What a shame....  :D

vw

No worries, I don't believe anything you scrawl!

Must be hard to read the truth from me, when you don't like it? What a shame....  :D

What truth, all i have seen from you is fluff.   :lol: :lol:

Interesting you guess despite being bad at it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I am not the best to guess sizes

As accurate as your other posts

B - thanks for your thoughts, you are totally correct, I will no longer respond to him on any post.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:47:02 pm by vw »

Offline ciderhead

Wouldn't mind seeing her but bristol dates no good for me, just as well I'm still too hot to fuck

Hectorshouse

What truth, all i have seen from you is fluff.   :lol: :lol:

Interesting you guess despite being bad at it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As accurate as your other posts

Wow! You are so desperate to find fault! You are totally pathetic! I will choose to answer if I like, but you are showing yourself up quite nicely without my help.
 :hi:

vw

Wow! You are so desperate to find fault! You are totally pathetic! I will choose to answer if I like, but you are showing yourself up quite nicely without my help.

why make a song and dance about not replying to me on the other thread, makes you look a twat.  :lol: :lol:

B - thanks for your thoughts, you are totally correct, I will no longer respond to him on any post.

Just like doombar who ignores me yet responds to my posts.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you had a good time HH. Over 20 positives on UKP for this SP, which is good going. Alas I cant see me ever having a punt with this SP, which is a real shame. Never go to Bristol or much North of the M4 these days. :hi:

vw

Pleased you had a good time HH. Over 20 positives on UKP for this SP, which is good going. Alas I cant see me ever having a punt with this SP, which is a real shame. Never go to Bristol or much North of the M4 these days. :hi:

I'm sure she toured the South east a while back from memory, farnborough i think or that area.

Hectorshouse

why make a song and dance about not replying to me on the other thread, makes you look a twat.  :lol: :lol:

Just like doombar who ignores me yet responds to my posts.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

hey, unlike you I can choose to answer or choose to ignore you, my choice not yours!

You do not have a clue about me, nor have you even tried, such a poor excuse for an individual you are, you need to learn about how to communicate on a rational and intellectual ground, but of course you can't can you?

Your comments are generally negative, totally unsubstantiated rubbish that comes from YOU a fool on a keyboard!. You - Venomous Wimp, the Obnoxious Morons, minions and pathetic sycophants (that follow you and agree with your pitiful lies, to avoid you turning on them), are bringing this forum, IMO into disrepute. Your Valueless Wearisome posts are not worth the energy to respond - but I try - ONE day you will learn to be positive.  :cool:

You have lit up the PM's yet again! thanks for that, it's nice to know that there are some real decent people on here - not like you!  :cool:

Hectorshouse

Hey you are going to miss out, I only have seen her once and among my "one off" punts she stood out!  :thumbsup:

She says that she might be back in September, see if you can make it?

HH  :cool:

vw

hey, unlike you I can choose to answer or choose to ignore you, my choice not yours!

You do not have a clue about me, nor have you even tried, such a poor excuse for an individual you are, you need to learn about how to communicate on a rational and intellectual ground, but of course you can't can you?

Your comments are generally negative, totally unsubstantiated rubbish that comes from YOU a fool on a keyboard!. You - Venomous Wimp, the Obnoxious Morons, minions and pathetic sycophants (that follow you and agree with your pitiful lies, to avoid you turning on them), are bringing this forum, IMO into disrepute. Your Valueless Wearisome posts are not worth the energy to respond - but I try - ONE day you will learn to be positive.  :cool:

You have lit up the PM's yet again! thanks for that, it's nice to know that there are some real decent people on here - not like you!  :cool:
If it is not worth the energy to respond why do you respond and even fabricate PMs to back you up. Must be real energy savings for you, I look forward to your continued replies.     :hi:

Sorry for ruining your need to tout post, did you want extra kisses.   :lol:

As for forum into disrepute, maybe filling in a complaint form that your touting and guesses on reviews are challenged.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:54:18 pm by vw »

Hectorshouse

If it is not worth the energy to respond why do you respond and even fabricate PMs to back you up. Must be real energy savings for you, I look forward to your continued replies.     :hi:

Sorry for ruining your need to tout post, did you want extra kisses.   :lol:

As for forum into disrepute, maybe filling in a complaint form that your touting and guesses on reviews are challenged.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wow! nice to see that you can repeat what I wrote, shows possible intelligence on your part!

If it is not worth the energy STOP posting to me! I don't tout, unless you see passing useful information to UKP members is touting!

As for bringing this forum into dispute your volume of post is testament to your ability to "talk the talk" and not "walk the walk" with your 41 reviews in God knows how many years it has taken you to spout the 19,000 pieces of crap!

Why don't you shut up and go punting and do some reviews!

My number of reviews will overtake you shortly, (even with you making one be removed) and yet I have only been a member since November last year.

Maybe, there are no more decent girls out there that will meet someone like you, with no profile.....

Keep punting in the gutter, where you are happiest.

Anyway, you won't be seeing Vicky will you? Too expensive for you.  :cool:

End of thread for me - the PM's are so much more entertaining than replying to you! :hi:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:22:23 pm by Hectorshouse »

vw

Wow! nice to see that you can repeat what I wrote, shows possible intelligence on your part!

If it is not worth the energy STOP posting to me! I don't tout, unless you see passing useful information to UKP members is touting!

As for bringing this forum into dispute your volume of post is testament to your ability to "talk the talk" and not "walk the walk" with your 41 reviews in God knows how many years it has taken you to spout the 19,000 pieces of crap!

Why don't you shut up and go punting and do some reviews!

My number of reviews will overtake you shortly, (even with you making one be removed) and yet I have only been a member since November last year.

Maybe, there are no more decent girls out there that will meet someone like you, with no profile.....

Keep punting in the gutter, where you are happiest.

Anyway, you won't be seeing Vicky will you? Too expensive for you.  :cool:

End of thread for me - the PM's are so much more entertaining than replying to you! :hi:

What a sad fluffy twat you are, busted for you touting and you play the afford card.  Shows your true colours there, thanks for posting bullshit about my budget, as much bullshit as your reviews. 

I won't see anyone that sees you so she us out of luck  plenty more sweets in the jar .

Nice to see your pm Pretendy Friends backing you up.   :lol:

Nice of you to show contempt for punters on a budget with your fuffy snobbery.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:30:29 pm by vw »

Offline king tarzan

What a sad fluffy twat you are, busted for you touting and you play the afford card.  Shows your true colours there, thanks for posting bullshit about my budget, as much bullshit as your reviews. 

I won't see anyone that sees you so she us out of luck  plenty more sweets in the jar .

Nice of you to show contempt for punters on a budget with your fuffy snobbery.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bloody hell your well tearing into him..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Bloody hell your well tearing into him..

well he hates budget punters, pass him an organic harrods mango.   :D :D

Offline king tarzan

well he hates budget punters, pass him an organic harrods mango.   :D :D

I've had this gorgeous Vicki mango 3 times..
Was sweet and delicious!!

On serious level everyone goes on there affordable budget..
Nothing wrong with that at all..

It's better to budget punt month by month and not stupidly go over that rather than burn money away unlimited on this " hobby"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:20:50 pm by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

Hectorshouse

Again, if I choose to change my mind to answer you, I will!

I said YOU may not be able to afford the £140 per hour for this punt and you make something out of this comment that is not true.

I have no idea about your financial circumstances, with all of your bravado I would have thought you were seeing many girls - obviously not?

It must be difficult for you to read what I wrote, as you totally ignored the point I made, go punting, review and shut up posting!.

I am delighted that you have no interest in the WG's I have seen, so stop making posts on their reviews, unless you are trying to promote your own girls that you pimp or tout?

It must be hard for you to know that there is PM traffic about you, but I would not worry if I was you, as it is very little as you are indeed not worth talking about.

I have no views on how much people spend or don't spend on WG's, as long as you enjoy and write reviews for the rest of us to consider - after all, isn't that what this forum is about?

Perhaps one day you will be positive and avoid the cheap shots, oh by the way FLUFFY has an L in it!

As I have said before, "I paid the punt I write what I like" If you want to write what you like then go punt for yourself - but you don't have a profile - is that because you don't know what to say - or worried about what the WG would say about you?

Of course there is no evidence of any feedback from a WG about you, or is there?.

Busted for touting? Because I wasn't touting, just bringing information to fellow members - I haven't been banned yet - maybe because you exaggerate I am a tout or pimp as usual!!!

If I get banned from this site, then my purpose to be here, will go - to write truthful accurate reviews of experiences that I have had.

If I get banned, it will be of no consequence to me, I survived before without being a member previously, I will do so again if need be - up to admin.

Of course as a Celebrity Poster of 19,000 posts, you may have forgotten what is the purpose of this forum - PUNT and REVIEW!

As always I expect that you will pick some minor points of this reply and ignore the rest.

Failing that you will back off and not reply, because you know that I am right and you don't know how to let go.

You had some respect by some on here, but carry on as you are........................

I do not understand why you have an issue with me? is it because I punt more than you do? Work hard and can afford good looking WG's or what?

HH :cool:

vw

Again, if I choose to change my mind to answer you, I will!

I said YOU may not be able to afford the £140 per hour for this punt and you make something out of this comment that is not true.

I have no idea about your financial circumstances, with all of your bravado I would have thought you were seeing many girls - obviously not?

It must be difficult for you to read what I wrote, as you totally ignored the point I made, go punting, review and shut up posting!.

I am delighted that you have no interest in the WG's I have seen, so stop making posts on their reviews, unless you are trying to promote your own girls that you pimp or tout?

It must be hard for you to know that there is PM traffic about you, but I would not worry if I was you, as it is very little as you are indeed not worth talking about.

I have no views on how much people spend or don't spend on WG's, as long as you enjoy and write reviews for the rest of us to consider - after all, isn't that what this forum is about?

Perhaps one day you will be positive and avoid the cheap shots, oh by the way FLUFFY has an L in it!

As I have said before, "I paid the punt I write what I like" If you want to write what you like then go punt for yourself - but you don't have a profile - is that because you don't know what to say - or worried about what the WG would say about you?

Of course there is no evidence of any feedback from a WG about you, or is there?.

Busted for touting? Because I wasn't touting, just bringing information to fellow members - I haven't been banned yet - maybe because you exaggerate I am a tout or pimp as usual!!!

If I get banned from this site, then my purpose to be here, will go - to write truthful accurate reviews of experiences that I have had.

If I get banned, it will be of no consequence to me, I survived before without being a member previously, I will do so again if need be - up to admin.

Of course as a Celebrity Poster of 19,000 posts, you may have forgotten what is the purpose of this forum - PUNT and REVIEW!

As always I expect that you will pick some minor points of this reply and ignore the rest.

Failing that you will back off and not reply, because you know that I am right and you don't know how to let go.

You had some respect by some on here, but carry on as you are........................

I do not understand why you have an issue with me? is it because I punt more than you do? Work hard and can afford good looking WG's or what?

Thanks for continued ignoring me, again you are triggered into writing an essay about something of no interest to you.   :hi:

Your post shows the whole issue with you, thanks for putting it all in the same place for people to see.   :hi:

Have a nice Sunday PMing with those imaginary friends.  :crazy:    :crazy:

As for getting banned you would come back just like I suspect you have this time.   :sarcastic:

Look forward to your next reply, I know you are compelled to promote and defend brand HH.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 09:32:08 pm by vw »

Offline Doombar

What's a fuffy?  Imbecile :sarcastic:

Well done for manning up to this sad cunt HH  :thumbsup:  I think his days of trolling this site are numbered.

Offline Mcping

Can’t be too bothered to read the arguments above but must say Vicky is awesome.

Absolutely no need to tout or promote her as her reviews, looks and service does all the promotion she needs.

Personally can’t wait for the Bristol tour and hope you SW guys keep her busy and treat her well only so she might return and make Bristol a regular tour

Hectorshouse

Well done for manning up to this sad cunt HH  :thumbsup: 

Appreciate you support but....

There is no to "man" to "man up to" DB, just a sad pathetic individual.

His post are generally like farts - come from one of societies bums.

This arsehole passes posts like farts that are: mostly unwanted, serve no purpose, have no substance, can be obnoxious, but fortunately they go away and are forgotten - until the next one!

Very Windy, Valueless Words from a fool on a keyboard.

vw

Appreciate you support but....

There is no to "man" to "man up to" DB, just a sad pathetic individual.

His post are generally like farts - come from one of societies bums.

This arsehole passes posts like farts that are: mostly unwanted, serve no purpose, have no substance, can be obnoxious, but fortunately they go away and are forgotten - until the next one!

Very Windy, Valueless Words from a fool on a keyboard.

Ahah, you expose your secret PM friend, the loser dumbar.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Hectorshouse

Ahah, you expose your secret PM friend, the loser dumbar.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wrong again, phew what a smell!! :cool:

vw

Wrong again.

That pleases me  :thumbsup: , you have some sense then, just not with your advertising copy reviews.

Hectorshouse

The people that I have PM conversations with are not for disclosure, so don't ask.  :drinks:

I see that you are approaching 20,000 farts! - do you then disappear under the sea never to be heard from again?  :dance:

Joking of course - who would we ridicule if you weren't here!

vw

The people that I have PM conversations with are not for disclosure, so don't ask.  :drinks:

I see that you are approaching 20,000 farts! - do you then disappear under the sea never to be heard from again?  :dance:

Joking of course - who would we ridicule if you weren't here!

Well people ridiculed you here even before you joined Saddo.  Have fun with your pretendy pm friends. 

Offline king tarzan

Well people ridiculed you here even before you joined Saddo.  Have fun with your pretendy pm friends.

you have ripping into him for a while..
though i must admit his nearly 20,000 farts comment against you was  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hectorshouse

you have ripping into him for a while..
though i must admit his nearly 20,000 farts comment against you was  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KT - he is so funny - can't help but goad him!!!

Thanks for the comments, have plenty more to make about this Vaporous Wazzock  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the comments, have plenty more to make about this Vaporous Wazzock  :thumbsup:

must admit he is funny too... he loves a keyboard boxing match...

vw

And you cannot help but tout her.  Funny how this was predicted.  Will you be the cause of her next negative?   :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161223.msg1740819#msg1740819

Hectorshouse

And you cannot help but tout her.  Funny how this was predicted.  Will you be the cause of her next negative?   :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161223.msg1740819#msg1740819

Christ - another smelly one! :vomit:

Who are you talking about? Surely not Vicky?

I have been off thread since 30th June - bantering with you!

As I have said before I have met her once and I have no influence about what people write.

Only a few more farts to go and you reach 20,000 - perhaps you will explode!!! :lol: :D

You have serious verbal flatulence, so another fart from you is expected every time!!  :yahoo:

HH :hi:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:56:30 pm by Hectorshouse »

vw

Christ - another smelly one! :vomit:

Who are you talking about? Surely not Vicky?

Have been off thread since bantering with you for ages!

As I have said before I have met her once and I have no influence about what people write.

Only a few more farts to go and you reach 20,000 - perhaps you will explode!!! :lol: :D

You have serious verbal flatulence, so another fart from you is expected every time!!  :yahoo:

HH :hi:

Keen to tout her though, makes me wonder about your motivation. 

Hectorshouse

Keen to tout her though, makes me wonder about your motivation.

Poo  :vomit: another one - only three left to get to Nerdvana!

Hectorshouse

Well people liked you here even before you joined.  Have fun with your pretendy pm friends.

What a stench! :wacko:

As you are so in with admin, it would be easy for you to see that I have four pages of incoming PM's from a whole host of people!

Hardly imaginary or in your words "pretendy" - especially as I only got PM's in January this year!

You would be surprised who has PM'd me - wouldn't you like to know?!  :unknown:

P.S. I think there should be a rule that states that you cannot change a quote, modify it in any way - if used show the whole sentence.
As example your quote above.

Football's on - happy boffings  :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:59:05 pm by Hectorshouse »

vw

What a stench! :wacko:

As you are so in with admin, it would be easy for you to see that I have four pages of incoming PM's from a whole host of people!

Good by, fluffy tout.   :sarcastic: