Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what's happened to Bristol  (Read 1707 times)

Offline KC66

Is it me? Apart from a few longstanding quality providers, tip my hat to you ladies, who are able to continually increase their rates, there seems to be very few options of reliable and well reviewed girls to consider. Since Nina left almost impossible to find a good massage and now full service seems to be going the same way. Cardiff seems by comparison to be much better supported albeit prices over there seem quite high especially with the agency girls.

Hope things change soon as my HL is currently empty!  :unknown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Don't worry, mate. I'm sure one of our resident pro$$ies will be along shortly to tout her services.  :sarcastic:

Offline Devon Maverick

I have a few times paid the extra travelling costs to get them over the bridge from Wales I must admit !  It can sometimes be worth it to get the right one! Mind you there are still some good and well respected ones in Bristol!

newbie007

I feel Cheltenham has dried out as well

Offline Jamboney

I'm in Bristol for a few days in October and hope to get in at least one punt when there. When doing some research on AW/UKP there are many options compared to Hampshire & Dorset. I felt like a kid in a candy shop.

vw

I feel Cheltenham has dried out as well
Certainly has and for outcalls too

donjon

It will only get worse. The Pound has lost a lot of value against the Euro. Europeans feel a lot less welcome. In the sex industry as in all the others you just can't get the staff any more. Once we have got our country back we will be hanging around phone boxes again taking pot luck with a small ad in the back of the local paper. it's going to be crap from now on.

Offline bluesblues

Farage  and the ageing :mad: fascists  have  wrecked  our  future   .

Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

mikeb

Those kippers are desperate to drive us back towards the 1950s, not only has choice reduced but I think prices of this hobby have increased over the last 12 months.  Simple market economics and the natural consequence of a Little England mentality, less of on ignorance of Brexit or I will get all hot and bothered!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

There was nothing on the side of a bus to warn us of a future lack of supply of WGs and increased rates, terrible, could have swayed it with the supposed 10% of Male population who punt.

fatmonkey85

Surely anyone who punts would not have voted out? how can you object to beautiful European women coming over here?

Offline KC66

A little foray across the bridge to meet a lady that have been trying to meet for months proved a most enjoyable event! Will review on welsh board in due course  :yahoo: