Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKpunting is in the papers  (Read 2206 times)

Offline fredfunkster

Oh, well, all things must end.  This popped up and it's too close for comfort. No laws have been broken, no-one has been hurt (by me), no-one underage, trafficked etc, all of which disgusts me. A consensual act, shared privately amongst UKP members, is now in the local paper.  Yes, of course, there is an erotic charge reading UKP reports, but there is also a real value to these uncensored reports: punters are less likely to pressurise WGs to do things they don't want to do (because they will know in advance what is acceptable, rather than guess it from AW), and a vast record exists which I am sure can be of use to  law-enforcement in the horrendous cases where WGs are harmed.

External Link/Members Only

Admin, I know it's not common, but can you delete me and my reports please?

Offline Avg_Joe

so basically it was going on, on their street (oh and 265k avg is not a "premium" house price, check out oxfordshire, they'd be lucky to get a one bed flat!!)... and they knew nothing of this business venture, they only objected when they found out about it by being nosy bastards and listening over the garden fence.... only then were they aware of it, and objected, if they were having such parties in the garden that would have been slightly odd, in the sense of drawing attention to ones selves, and yeah likely to cause issues with kids.... but really, kids couldn't go out all summer.... and what era do they think we live in, the kids have likely heard plenty outside of their parents bubble

meh..... fuck off and mind ur own business you uptight fuckers
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TerryTibbs

Oh, well, all things must end.  This popped up and it's too close for comfort. No laws have been broken, no-one has been hurt (by me), no-one underage, trafficked etc, all of which disgusts me. A consensual act, shared privately amongst UKP members, is now in the local paper.  Yes, of course, there is an erotic charge reading UKP reports, but there is also a real value to these uncensored reports: punters are less likely to pressurise WGs to do things they don't want to do (because they will know in advance what is acceptable, rather than guess it from AW), and a vast record exists which I am sure can be of use to  law-enforcement in the horrendous cases where WGs are harmed.

External Link/Members Only

Admin, I know it's not common, but can you delete me and my reports please?

That's not good having your review posted in the local paper.

Bad luck mate  :thumbsdown:

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Not_today

Offline inch

I don't see the problem. Sure, your review is in the paper - but it was on the Internet before that.

Do you somehow think that it being in the paper makes you more easily identified? I don't see how.

Assuming you take sensible precautions, don't reuse your username across different sites, you should be good.
You should be proud that your review was good enough for publication. Maybe a career in journalism awaits?

Online Cunning Punt

I don't see the problem. Sure, your review is in the paper - but it was on the Internet before that.

Do you somehow think that it being in the paper makes you more easily identified? I don't see how.

Assuming you take sensible precautions, don't reuse your username across different sites, you should be good.
You should be proud that your review was good enough for publication. Maybe a career in journalism awaits?

+1

Excellently put. I really don't see the problem.

Hardly anything from the review has been reproduced anyway - it's a short selection and half of it has been redacted.
However, as Inch said, all posts on UKP are on the internet anyway.