Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JUICY JORDANS JUGGS back in glos oh yes  (Read 1216 times)

Offline woodie123

JUICY JORDANS JUGGS

Back in glos next week. Im looking forward to it. Has anyone met her? Is she hot in bed?

Offline woodie123

JUICY JORDANS JUGGS

Back in glos next week. Im looking forward to it. Has anyone met her? Is she hot in bed?
  sorry here is the link  https://www.adultwork.com/1181975

36 review(s) found for JUICY JORDANS JUGGS linked to in above post (20 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative)

Offline Smoking joe

Tried to meet her ages ago, everything agreed then stopped all coms as I texted for address. Got to say I had a lucky escape as she looks pretty ropey. Therefore with other mixed feedback on here I would be very wary.
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Snowden72

I’ve seen her a few times over the past 2 years, haven’t reviewed her on here as I’m fairly new to this site, but for a quick hj or fuck she is worth the money.
Twenty quid for a hj is a bargain I reckon, ok you can’t cum on her tits for that but if you pay more you can.
Forty quid for a quick hard fuck has always been good value too.
Ok she’s a bit nuts and talks a lot of random stuff (told me about her dogs vets bill last time) but if you fancy an older rough lookin bird with big tits and tats spreading her legs wide and encouraging you to fuck her harder then I say go for it lol #takemymoney

Offline happy as larry

if you fancy an older rough lookin bird with big tits and tats

Haha and for that reason i'm out  :scare:

Snowden72

Haha and for that reason i'm out  :scare:
Your reply actually made me laugh out loud  :lol:

Offline dtflask

Tried seeing her once and she dicked me about, then had the nerve to challenge me about a poor review.

Gave her the benefit of the doubt, I did see her the next time and she's ok. I'll echo the above post about her being nuts (off the charts) but some of the best boobs you'll get your hands on.