Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton-Bristol Gardens Spa  (Read 1852 times)

Offline PunterSthompson

Evening folks,

Has anyone been to Bristol gardens sauna in Brighton?
External Link/Members Only
I’m going in a few weeks time with a lady friend who is a swinger. I just want to get the low down on it. The site seems to suggest a it’s just a naturist spa but she is painting a different picture.
Anyone been?

Jam-man

Hi never been or even heard of this place but upon reading it sounds a top notch place. Make sure you report back on how it goes as I am thinking of taking a jolly up there soon.

Offline badmadboy

I haven't been but have heard from friends that upstairs is an area with rooms where the swapping / group activities go on, but the staff don't go there so don't know anything about it. I go to Brighton a few times a year and would be interested in a report in case I get the chance to go.

Offline chris_jp2

I haven't been but have often been tempted.
It's been around quite a long time and from what I have heard is a well run place. If you were going there looking for action you would probably need to be some sort of Adonis, but if you go with a partner and are suitably discreet then I think it is going to be an enjoyable evening.

Offline Steve2

It's a good place for couples. Single guys have little chance of action. Lockable rooms upstairs

It has a pool, several small jacuzzis , showers, sauna, steam room etc.

Offline Brighton-Belle

• Service Provider
I've been a few times. Downstairs is a spa, so saunas and steam rooms and Jacuzzi, etc. Upstairs are the bedrooms and couple's rooms. You can close the door or leave it open, and there are some with no doors at all. There is a no alcohol rule, so the bar only serves soft drinks.

Hope this clears it up. Have a great time. x

Offline PunterSthompson

Just in case anyone was waiting for a report, my visit never happened.

Offline Muff licker

I went to Bristol Gardens about a year ago. Lots goes on here I watched 4 guys fuck a lady in one of the rooms as they left the door open.
There was a couple in the hot tub so I sat next to them and boldly touched the ladies Thigh she removed my hand but wanked me off with her partner next to her. I also watched a MILF suck off a black guy who had the longest cock I have ever seen. Took a GF there on the Saturday couples night and that was a free for all plenty of Blow jobs and fucking upstairs. Management pretend its a Naturist joint but I beg to differ. Its a little tired and by now probably needs a refurb and can be quiet at times