Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ^Annaa^ High Wycombe  (Read 1187 times)

adultworker22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Annaa has an amazing young toned body :thumbsup:. She is 5 ft 5, slim, pert breasts, very shaped and toned ass and very very tight pussy !!

Working from a residential property on a busy road. There are family houses all around and the area has lot of hustle and bustle. There  free parking on or around the road. The neighbours must know what is happening due to people coming in and out for brief periods.

The house is OK with double room and bed. Furnished basically as it is lived in but not permanently. Call before you approach door and it is opened in time. The session is very mechanical. No passion nor excitement. Certainly her profile is just a ply to get you in. No kissing, No girl-friend experience ....basically all you get is blow job and sex from her side and nothing else ! (it is easier to say this rather than go into a list of services not provided)  :thumbsdown: Can't really touch her nipples because she is too sensitive... aren't we all ??? Also cannot touch her clit for same reason. You will be rushed and reminded of the time left despite you having a lot longer than left than what she says.

All in all, not really satisfactory at all  :unknown:. Just a good body and that is it. :dash:

Offline RandomIcono

I booked her a while ago, I texted her 15 minutes before the appointment asking for an address as I was close and got a stroppy text back saying that was too early and to message back in half an hour. It looks like I dodged a bullet.

Offline Silver Birch

The session is very mechanical. No passion nor excitement. Certainly her profile is just a ply to get you in. No kissing, No girl-friend experience ....basically all you get is blow job and sex from her side and nothing else ! (it is easier to say this rather than go into a list of services not provided)  :thumbsdown: Can't really touch her nipples because she is too sensitive... aren't we all ??? Also cannot touch her clit for same reason. You will be rushed and reminded of the time left despite you having a lot longer than left than what she says.

All in all, not really satisfactory at all  :unknown:.

Christ! What does it take to get a NEGATIVE these days?  :dash:

Offline Boringbob

Thanks for the review. Will remove from hl.