Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watford recommendations  (Read 2304 times)

Offline xman666

Hi I am travelling to watford on Saturday can anyone recommend a good slim british girl ideally working from a hotel as I don't know the area and wouldn't want to end up in a dodgy area. Any help really appreciated.

Offline Steely Dan

Slim pickings.

I think the intersection of these 5 (good, slim, brit, watford, will-fuck) is zero, hotel or not.  Particularly on a Saturday.  You might need to compromise. I will ignore the fact that you have not followed any of the guidance on how to ask for a reco, and share with you the dross from an old hotlist:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  wont fuck
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only scary verification pic
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Fake pics, not slim
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Romanian (not here this week too)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++++++++ Not in hotel, boobs gone south.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Asian brazillian
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ Polish

From this list I'd probably see Kaz.(who doesn't like to be smacked about every now and then?) Or Nina. Or give up and go into London.

If you see a profile for any others, post here maybe other comments will arrive.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:27:19 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Billy no mates

Kerry is a nice safe bet, she gives a good service.

Her location is a 4 minute walk from the station, and about the same from the shopping centre, sort of halfway between the two and safe (not much in the way of parking)

She gave me a good service, I just didnt like her flat, so only scored a neutral, but if you can see past that (or its been tidied up) you will have a good time, with a dirty milf type, who has a cracking body.

Emily I have never seen, she never displays a number and comms are through AW, so that may be problematic, if you're here for one day only
Kaz, I also have never seen (but want to), doesn't work that often, so also may be difficult to get hold of.

Sexy sarah External Link/Members Only was only doing outcalls recently around watford, and has an awesome young/tight/fit body. She has been getting positive reviews (I have a review of her to do yet, which will be neutral, but we were a couple (M/F) so that may have affected how she reacted, as the guys that have seen her alone rate her well)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:03:22 am by Billy no mates »

Offline xman666

Thank you guys really appreciate your help.