Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognise Georgie from Exclusive Girlfriends, Woking  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Steve_jones14

After my last punt with Lacey at Exclusive Girlfriends, which was poor to be kind, I'm not keen on another TOFTT with Georgie. Her photos look like they've been used elsewhere, does anyone recognise her?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HornyHemel

She is also working here:

Can't find any reviews though....

Offline Steve_jones14

She is also working here:

Can't find any reviews though....
Nice one, thanks. You can see more of her face on those pictures, think I'll pass until a review appears  :)

Offline Billy Buxton

Hi Mate

I saw Georgie at Exclusive Girlfriends before Christmas.

She is very petite and also very attractive, she was wearing good quality lingerie at the time which was a nice touch.

English is good, so you can have a half decent conversation with her.

FK, OWO delivered to an ok standard, RO, and sex in a few positions.

Now back to her being petite, her pussy is the tightest and smallest I have ever encountered and because of this she has multiple orgasms  which is such a huge turn on, well it was for me.

In a nutshell, if you don't mind seeing eastern European girls and you like petite women then Georgie is worth a visit.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Mate

I saw Georgie at Exclusive Girlfriends before Christmas.

She is very petite and also very attractive, she was wearing good quality lingerie at the time which was a nice touch.

English is good, so you can have a half decent conversation with her.

FK, OWO delivered to an ok standard, RO, and sex in a few positions.

Now back to her being petite, her pussy is the tightest and smallest I have ever encountered and because of this she has multiple orgasms  which is such a huge turn on, well it was for me.

In a nutshell, if you don't mind seeing eastern European girls and you like petite women then Georgie is worth a visit.
Thanks Billy for the review. Can you do a proper one cross reference the two links note above please. she does look good. MM