Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Liana Mendes - Marlow?  (Read 1908 times)

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only

Looks fucking hot but quite pricey at £160 ph. Anyone seen her?

Offline zulu-lance

appears in Reading today, much tempted, any info on her?

Offline sensualencounter

She appeared in my local searches when I first asked the question. I haven't seen her so can't tell you anything. If the pics are real then she is hot.

Offline philb

:wacko: :wacko:
I saw Liana yesterday, she is totally like her pictures and very hot indeed.  I am going back as soon as i can.  I left a report for her - hopefully she will post it.  The pictures really do her justice - and she is so unbelievably nice you wold not believe it. 

I have seen comments about ladies not being as good as the photos (which are almost all professionally taken to look good of course) - I can certainly say this lady is as good as the photos, but offers so much more.

WhattheFlip

:wacko: :wacko:
I saw Liana yesterday, she is totally like her pictures and very hot indeed.  I am going back as soon as i can.  I left a report for her - hopefully she will post it.  The pictures really do her justice - and she is so unbelievably nice you wold not believe it. 

I have seen comments about ladies not being as good as the photos (which are almost all professionally taken to look good of course) - I can certainly say this lady is as good as the photos, but offers so much more.

Hi Liana/Sergei!

Offline berksboy

Offline Aifa123

I saw her several months ago and she is nothing like the girl in the pictures. Although still fairly pretty but not the same girl - I think she is actually Turkish. She’s also a bit chubby. Provided quite a good service but was disappointed in what I saw. Hate being deceived!

Offline nigel4498

So you bumped a 16 month old thread to tell us that.
... and never posted a review  :thumbsdown: