Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welling punting  (Read 592 times)

Offline Mr_Whisper

I notice in welling there are always 4-5 girls that change all working from the same post code from vivastreet

close to the shell down a dirt side road.. I have attempted to visit once but there were like 10 guys drinking and revving cars outside and she told me they all know their house is for sex work and its fine

I personally am I discreet person so I decided to flake - not keen on people knowing what Im getting up to

anyone had any experience here? problems? comes across more like a brothel  :lol:

Offline B47MAN

maybe worth checking out, discretly located off a main road.

Majority of girls from the Phoenix Club/LMP stable

External Link/Members Only

Offline UKLust

I notice in welling there are always 4-5 girls that change all working from the same post code from vivastreet

close to the shell down a dirt side road.. I have attempted to visit once but there were like 10 guys drinking and revving cars outside and she told me they all know their house is for sex work and its fine

I personally am I discreet person so I decided to flake - not keen on people knowing what Im getting up to

anyone had any experience here? problems? comes across more like a brothel  :lol:

Hey mate

Are you able to drop me a PM regarding this post please. I can’t seem send you a private message (maybe as I’m new). I can only respond to one’s received! Cheers

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Hey mate

Are you able to drop me a PM regarding this post please. I can’t seem send you a private message (maybe as I’m new). I can only respond to one’s received! Cheers

Read the rules again or you won’t be here much longer. Don’t try to circumvent the PM restrictions.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 02:32:36 pm by 90125 »