Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paddington Brothel busted  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Muff licker

Looks like we are spending a small fortune on our hobby lads:

External Link/Members Only

Offline JayEZ2K

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those ladies don't look Romanian to me. I'm guessing the news agency doesn't want to state that they are Africans who immigrated to Romanian, and from Romania to the UK. The article also states that they sold drugs to their clients, which is exactly the type of place we would advise to avoid. And then the whole pay for punts by card thing, who does that?  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

This is not something that would happen to House Of Divine  :sarcastic:

Offline berto_33

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those ladies don't look Romanian to me. I'm guessing the news agency doesn't want to state that they are Africans who immigrated to Romanian, and from Romania to the UK. The article also states that they sold drugs to their clients, which is exactly the type of place we would advise to avoid. And then the whole pay for punts by card thing, who does that?  :unknown:

the black ladies are the madams, not the prossies

Online webpunter

Munters or what ?   :scare:

They look evil as fuck

Offline Jonestown

The article avoids saying where they are from, but i guess if they can show a windrush connection they will get off with extenuating circumstances.

mrhappypants

Some responders need to actually read the article...

Strikingly idiotic that they processed card payments from punters and dealt on the side.  Am I only one this has never happened to?

Offline magnetico

Same Ann O'Brien from 2005?
External Link/Members Only also this article. Exact same method with 3 businesses to clear the cash including a hair salon.

Clients would pay £150 and the WG would keep only £10 from it  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 09:43:34 am by magnetico »

Offline Questlove

The article avoids saying where they are from, but i guess if they can show a windrush connection they will get off with extenuating circumstances.
Wow
Are you Bernard mannings long lost sprog? Related to Enoch?

Offline evg

I'm guessing the news agency doesn't want to state that they are Africans who immigrated to Romanian, and from Romania to the UK.

Africans immigrating to Romania hasn't been a thing in 20 - 30 years, we used to get a lot of them coming to study medicine here and some remained but nowadays the number is pretty much zero.

Girls from Moldova do this though, they claim citizenship based on a long lost relative and once they get the passport they leave for another country in the EU.

Offline dwightschrute

yeah don't

Offline ralhar

Some responders need to actually read the article...

Strikingly idiotic that they processed card payments from punters and dealt on the side.  Am I only one this has never happened to?

never been asked to pay by card but dealing by the house was not unheard of in mayfair during 00's - the early to mid 00's were remarkable around there, the whoring was rampant and largely unchallenged...

Offline ralhar

Same Ann O'Brien from 2005?

yeah sounds like it... the cops didnt have to work that hard to catch them really did they... just check them out and see what they're up to really... she's not going to go back to running a market stall is she... and they're still trying to use phone boxes for marketing... I would say they've failed to move with the times.

people never quit while they're ahead do they... she bought a fucking central london mansion (mostly in cash) but still felt the need to break the law and exploit people...

there used to be some right dives around gloucester place back then... pick a phone box with plenty of wall paper and start dialling...