Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ISAbelle.de.nuit - Camden - Outcall  (Read 3399 times)

SaintFrank

External Link/Members Only

Outcall / 2 hours / £250

This French delight placed a bid on my AW RB - intrigued by the mystery of her profile, plus she had offered £150 below her normal rate. Absolutely nothing on here that I could find but RB's have all been good in the past so I thought I'd risk it.

We met for drinks first - Comms excellent, she was casually dressed and I thought very pretty. She wore absolutely no make-up. Some acne scars facially (but I quite like that) and very slim, definitely a size 6.

Back to the hotel and she went straight into girlfriend mode. Lots of kissing, massage, very good eye contact. She has an awesome body, heavily tattooed, small, natural breasts. I decided to go down on her and she was very responsive. Plus, so light I could move her around, pick her up, etc. She writhed and bucked like a rodeo horse, lots of squeals and groans. I was as hard as rock.

She pushed me back and said 'Your turn'. Straight into amazing deep throat, grabbing my arse and pushing my cock in right to the hilt. After a few minutes of this it was on with the hood and she climbed on top.  The next 20 minutes are a blur. She rode me till my cock near fell off! Amazing grunts, facial expressions etc. Just wonderful. Best attitude I've come across (arf!) for a long time.

Next time my boss lets me go to London I know who I'll be calling!

Offline backofthenet

Good review, thanks mate. What would you give her for looks out of ten?

SaintFrank

Tough one that - like I said, facial acne scars but she was my type. Not a 'stunner' - very much girl next door. Maybe 7/10 but it's all subjective.

Offline Cumberland

Good review, thanks mate. What would you give her for looks out of ten?
She sent me a few selfies on my request a few months ago. I didn’t then go ahead with booking which says something. Definitely not bad looking (and who looks sexy in a selfie) just not special/stunning imho. Maybe 7 or 6/10. My thoughts are, by all means book her, but not if face is your very most important factor. YMMV.

Offline backofthenet

She sent me a few selfies on my request a few months ago. I didn’t then go ahead with booking which says something. Definitely not bad looking (and who looks sexy in a selfie) just not special/stunning imho. Maybe 7 or 6/10. My thoughts are, by all means book her, but not if face is your very most important factor. YMMV.

cheers

Offline PLeisure

OP, can I check your price quotes, please.
You indicate that she offered you £150 off her 2hr rate; and that you paid £250.
Her AW profile advertises £450 for 2hrs. Has her rate jumped £50 since you met with her?

Service and attitude sound good. And surpasses stunning looks, imho. But would like a bit more for £250/hr  :unknown:
Plenty of WGs will do CiM for less than £150/hr out-call. I'm intrigued if the extra £100 is fully justified...

SaintFrank

Sorry PLeasure - just me being shit at maths probably - tbh I didn't check her rates as I was typing - just knew she'd offered a massive discount. Would never pay the original price - way out of my range.

James999

Saint Frank now wants this thread deleting  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Saint Frank now wants this thread deleting  :unknown:

probably embarrassed at how much he paid

Offline abs96

So I met Isabelle yesterday and thought she was really pretty tbh, no real acne scarring or anything like that?

Offline Sinz

So I met Isabelle yesterday and thought she was really pretty tbh, no real acne scarring or anything like that?

A review of your experience will be very much appreciated.

Offline backofthenet

A review of your experience will be very much appreciated.

unless your alter ego happens to be SaintFrank