Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: French Saleena - Heathrow  (Read 1627 times)

Offline king tarzan

Started off positive up until half way through and because of the arab bitch stupidity trying to be clevet antics dived to NEGATIVE

Decent looking face
Sadly fried eggs
Skinny upper body size 6
But nice butt and legs size 8 or may be 10 lower body

Says Saudi arab french born but fuck knows what she really is but to my reckoning some fucken french born north African I would say

Started off with dfk
Licked her fried eggs
Licked her all over
Bitch had heavy stubble hairy mango
Licked it.
Then she gave me owo just top
Had to tell the bitch to go down further which she did
Half way down owo
Then on with rubber john fucked her
Then went soft and the lying fucken arab bitch told me 5 mins left when in fact there was 20 minutes left!!
Told herr stop fucking about! !
Then bitch adjusted but cleverly running down from 15 mins instead of 20 mins..
Then took rubber off and bitch gave me owo and I specifically told her till cim as the king cobra got hard bitch moved away and Jerked all venom out.
I was well pissed off and then the bitch accused me her lips were bruised as an excuse to defend herself!
Then she said 1 side was bruised absolutely bollox! !
She was 100% fine  nothing wrong with her at all!!
Nothing wrong with her just making lame foul excuses for her half way shit service..

Arab bitch tried to cut time
Gave attitude towards half way stage..
Ruined what was intially a very good punt until half way..

Gfe service 10/10
Attitude 4/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7/10
Professional excellence 10/10

I won't be seeing her again!!
Well then again I rarely go 2nds!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for disappointing punt OP
curious what you mean 10/10 professional excellence?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have to ask why the need to constantly use foul language in the reviews??

Did u call her an "arab bitch" to her face??

You sound like a total prat the way you speak .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

I have to ask why the need to constantly use foul language in the reviews??

Did u call her an "arab bitch" to her face??

You sound like a total prat the way you speak .

If you read my reviews carefully I never use foul language towards ladies/honeys/super honeys because they have given a honest positive service..

Foul language for me anyway automatically sets in when I get a bad service ( not my fault)  as the women concerned have tried to be clever..

I have never used any foul language or nasty insinuations towards you because you have not done anything towards me and by all accounts you seem to be an honest service provider and sad to say not all working girls are the same.
There are a lot of pitfalls in your profession and I utterly hate being a victim or intended victim in there attempted conning artistry..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
You missed my point .
There is no need to use the language you use in bad reviews, we get you didnt get the service you seeked but is there any need to swear constantly?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline genghis69

You missed my point .
There is no need to use the language you use in bad reviews, we get you didnt get the service you seeked but is there any need to swear constantly?

+1

Offline Tony_Red

I've seen her under a different profile. Would have been a neutral. Service was ok and no cutting time, just didn't fancy her enough.

Offline Dreyfus

She seems to have reappeared and I was tempted to see her

External Link/Members Only

But maybe not after this review...  She does sound very nice on text communications, though

Offline Tony_Red

She seems to have reappeared and I was tempted to see her

External Link/Members Only

But maybe not after this review...  She does sound very nice on text communications, though

Sorry not had time to put up a review. Will be a positive or neutral. Most likely a positive as she didn't do anything wrong. The manager/pimp is the one you are getting texts from.

Offline Dreyfus

Offline Bumbuttass

This review reads like a hip hop song  :D

Offline S_holmes

But what does 10/10 professional elequence mean when you give an overall negative ?

YidArmy

But what does 10/10 professional elequence mean when you give an overall negative ?

It means she didn't hang the phone up when Apeman called her and asked if she wanted to make a sexy time with him.

vw

31/40 total, wondering if he made a mistake in the maths?