Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana.love.69 - Super Honey - Edgware Road  (Read 3821 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Possibly the most beautiful super honey I have ever (£) slept with..
A few minutes walk from edgware rd station
Nice flat
Physically at the high end of beauty. .
Mid to late 20's max
What a beautiful model face... ( strong resemblance facial mixture to kirsty gallacher/Linda evangalista in there 20's )
Sharp stunning features
Piercing eyes
Lucious natural lips
About 5'9' in hieght
Well toned slim/curvy size 8 to 10 figure  ( not an ounce of flab or fat).. has lovely belly piercing suits her 100%..
Nice b size muffins
Great sexy legs and ass

Paid £250 for 60 mins ( ran over by 5 mins absolutely no rush or clock watching)
Speaks very good English

Confirmed services face to face and as we were standing very close to each other immediately started to tongue kiss slowly and softly..
She smelt fresh and delicious! !
She had on silky tight black lingerie and red hold up stockings and high heels
Gave her money..
I whipped my pants off and started to passionately deep tongue kiss her groping her all over firmly but gently..
Then laid her on bed gently removed her clothing and started to lick her beautiful sexy legs..
Ferreted upto her upper inner thighs yummy yum yum and then like a hungry viking warrior tucking into roast lamb I tucked into her sweet delicious yummy yum yum mango!!
I licked for ages and ages her smooth sexy body quivering up and down like water waves!!
Her cherries on her muffins were erect!!
Then I gently but firmly slobbered kisses all over her whole heavenly body back and front hoover suction gently on her sublime sweet gorgeous flesh!!
Yummy yum yum super yum yum!!
Then she gave my high on alert king cobra amazing wet spit more than half way down owo...
She did comment he is nice and big with a cheeky smile!!
Then on with rubber john on my hard high on alert king cobra all lubed up and drilled her sweet delicious mango for several minutes in combination with deep tongue wrestling kissing! ! Super yummy yum yum!!
Round two was same YUMMY YUM YUM!!
gave her a few minute drilling then off with rubber john for brilliant wet spit oral without till venom cim! !
Then cleaned up and as I was leaving she grabbed me and gave a very good tongue wrestling snog for about a minute!!

Super beautiful and really friendly woman!
Yummy yum yum!!

100% A REAL HOT BEAUTIFUL SUPER HONEY

ATTITUDE 10/10
GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 9.8/10
PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE 10/10 ( email communications excellent )
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline a_test_person

Damn tempted. But I just missed an outcall window that may not open again til next year  :dash:

Offline Golden Hind

I'm also tempted on this one, but the two pictures on her profile don't show much and look strange to me (the quality and the backdrop I think is the reason). If she is that hot can't she just take a few decent photos to give a better idea of how she looks.

Offline Strikar

I would not take a £250 risk for such few pics to judge her on

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP thanks for the review........not going on my hotlist........

Offline king tarzan

I would not take a £250 risk for such few pics to judge her on

I can fully understand where your coming from..
IMO at £250 for 1 hour She had to be super honey Prestine physically and horney want to be fucked by you attitude..
On both above points she 100% did not disappoint..
I went in with £250 for her and was readily prepared to leave without giving her a penny if she was not physically attractive to classify as a super honey or had a arrogant bad attitude..

Luckily I HIT THE SUPER HONEY YUMMY YUM YUM YABA DABA DOO MANGO JACKPOT when she opened the door and very friendly and we both tongue kissed in the bedroom virtually after entering..

This lady I can say is a miss world candidate/can stand toe to toe in physical beauty  ( I don't give a shit about personality as long as she is very girlfriend friendly with me in the entire hour I have paid her for)
with media publicised beautiful women.. and I mean best of the best!!

YidArmy

I can fully understand where your coming from..
IMO at £250 for 1 hour She had to be super honey Prestine physically and horney want to be fucked by you attitude..
On both above points she 100% did not disappoint..
I went in with £250 for her and was readily prepared to leave without giving her a penny if she was not physically attractive to classify as a super honey or had a arrogant bad attitude..

Luckily I HIT THE SUPER HONEY YUMMY YUM YUM YABA DABA DOO MANGO JACKPOT when she opened the door and very friendly and we both tongue kissed in the bedroom virtually after entering..

This lady I can say is a miss world candidate/can stand toe to toe in physical beauty  ( I don't give a shit about personality as long as she is very girlfriend friendly with me in the entire hour I have paid her for)
with media publicised beautiful women.. and I mean best of the best!!

You're like the boy who cried wolf. Nobody is going to listen to you say the same thing about every single whore you meet.

Offline king tarzan

You're like the boy who cried wolf. Nobody is going to listen to you say the same thing about every single whore you meet.

They only have to look at the pictures of the honeys to super honeys
And the
POSITIVE RATING WHICH ESSENTIALLY MEANS

YUMMY YUM YUM YABA DABA DOO DFK😃😃😃😃😆😆😆😋😋😋

so do yourself a favour and stop trying to undermine my reviews..
You obviously don't like them SO DON'T READ THEM/BLOCK ME !!

Offline niceguyali

Anyone know what happened to this one? The link doesn’t work anymore  :dash:

Offline Knight247

Be careful, when I asked the same question I was accused of being a stalker! Something about her disapearing off adultwork because of some stalker fears or something... flawless logic from forum members  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Be careful, when I asked the same question I was accused of being a stalker! Something about her disapearing off adultwork because of some stalker fears or something... flawless logic from forum members  :dash:

Shut up you stalking troll :cool:

Offline Knight247

Comical.

Shame really as superhoneys as Tarzan calls em with good feedback are few are far between and I was about to make a booking before she went offline.

Offline Sinz

So one year you have been on UKP you have made 6 comments 5 for this same WG enquiringly about her whereabouts, fine if you are not a Stalker, what are you ? A twat ?

Offline Knight247

How does the fact of me being on here for a year and posting five times make me a stalker?

You state it as a matter of fact to a relatively new member ( been here longer than posting anything ill admit)...

I’ve done nothing stealthily - I made contact with her recently on adult work to arrange a booking and she replied that she apologised saying she was unavailable - then she switched her profile off which is why I was interested in what happened to her generally

And I’ve not been obsessive or given her unwanted attention

Go and check the dictionary before you accuse people of being a stalker