Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA & VICKI 3-SOME  (Read 3138 times)

23 review(s) for ~~~LARA~~~ (21 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Xxx__VICKI (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmokeEater

LARA  External Link/Members Only
VICKI  External Link/Members Only

WHEN:  Wednesday 23rd  9am
LOCATION  Bristol  Centre

I have met Lara before but have wanted to try a 3-some with her and Vicki for awhile but only til now has timings been right.

I had text Lara nearly a week before prior to meeting and she told me they were in Bristol til 29th. I text again on Monday to arrange a booking for 10am but could only do 11.30 or 9am so opted for the earlier time. I was working a night shift and finished at 8am so new I could make the time.
I had text both girls some requirements for the booking which was cim and facial finish with both girls snowballing and if time permitting would like to try watersports as its something Ive never tried. Both girls agreed with my requests.

I arrived at given address a few minutes before booking feeling rather tired as it was a particular busy night at work but was certainly not going to cancel.

Vicki and Lara were both at the door when answered and both looked very sexy indeed.  A welcome kiss to both girls before I was led to the bedroom and was offered a drink and shower. Even though I had shower just before leaving work I still took another to freshen up.

When I re-entered the bedroom both girls were on the bed waiting for me.
There was lots of deep french kissing by both girls and also lots cock sucking by both.
It's all a bit of a blur to remember the order of who was kissing who, who was sucking who and who was fingering who but I do know I was having a great time.
I only cum once in an hour so after some sucking by both girls I requested a condom on which was done by Lara using her mouth but was Vicki who got in first by jumping on for some cg while Lara sat on my face, after this I moved Vicki to the corner edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders. After a few mins of this I asked to have Lara so condom off and new one replaced again by Lara's mouth. Started with cg again with Vicki sat on my face then changed for some reverse cg. From here we went to doggy and then also some standing doggy before I realised I needed to cum so off came the condom and both girls got on their knees and took turns and sometimes both working on my cock until I was ready and took over the last few strokes where I emptied first into Vicki's mouth and some over the face and then filling Lara's mouth and she just kept on sucking every last drop out. Vicki then got up and tried to find somewhere to deposit the large mouthful of cum she had before running to the bathroom and Lara grabbed some wet wipes to empty her mouth before going to the bathroom (slightly disappointed no snowballing took place but didn't stop me from enjoying what just happened)
We probably had 5-10 minutes remaining and maybe could of had time for some watersports but was not mentioned by either girl and to be honest I was quite exhausted so just had a shower. After the shower we chatted while I got changed then said my goodbyes and left.

1 hour always seems to go in a flash when you are having so much fun.

I would certainly see both girls again if the timing and location was right.

vw

Sounds a fantastic treat after a night shift !

Keep missing these 2 when they come to /Cheltenham.

Offline SmokeEater

Lara did say they will be going to Cheltenham but think it will be Newquay and Exeter first.

Lz-129

Wow, it was all going very well but the snowballing requested never happened! Ffs.. A neutral for me.
Everything eles sounds perfect but if snowball agreed then wtf!

And the ws? Hmmmm
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 07:35:18 pm by Lz-129 »

Offline SmokeEater

Wow, it was all going very well but the snowballing requested never happened! Ffs.. A neutral for me.
Everything eles sounds perfect but if snowball agreed then wtf!

And the ws? Hmmmm

Like I said I was very tired and didn't push the subject, if Id asked again then they might of done it.

Even though those 2 things didn't happen there is no way I could give their performance a neutral, I had a fantastic time.

Lz-129

Like I said I was very tired and didn't push the subject, if Id asked again then they might of done it.

Even though those 2 things didn't happen there is no way I could give their performance a neutral, I had a fantastic time.

No problem! As long as you had a great time!

Offline Roth

Awesome.  :drinks: :drinks:  Both are good punts.  :rose:
Lara is particularly fit and filthy.  :rose: :kissgirl:

Offline flintstone

Thanks for the review, I keep planning to try a threesome (one for bucket list) and will put these two on the list for potentials.  May I ask, was this the £180 for one hour?  Seems attractive price too.

Offline Roth

Thanks for the review, I keep planning to try a threesome (one for bucket list) and will put these two on the list for potentials.  May I ask, was this the £180 for one hour?  Seems attractive price too.

Think it probably is.  :thumbsup: Both prossies show on AW that they are £100ph individually and under there 3sums tab show that it's £180ph for a lesbian duo.   :) :thumbsup:

Hartman

Price went up very recently, used to be £160! Although £180 is still very good vfm compared to other duos.

Offline SmokeEater

Yes £180 for the hour and like others have said great value  :yahoo:

Offline Cunning Punt

It's all a bit of a blur to remember the order of who was kissing who, who was sucking who and who was fingering who but I do know I was having a great time.

Thanks for the review and I realise it was a bit of a blur, but do you specifically recall any interaction between the two girls themselves, kissing, licking etc?

Offline SmokeEater

Thanks for the review and I realise it was a bit of a blur, but do you specifically recall any interaction between the two girls themselves, kissing, licking etc?
Yes there was some kissing, fingering. I'm sure they would of licked each other if asked.

Others have mentioned they have used a double ended dildo on each other but I didn't ask for this.

Offline Caratacus

Had a 3some with them last year. I can certainly recommend them! Great deep french kissing, excellent blow jobs and cim with Lara. My only slight disappointment was that they said my todger was too big for anal. But i still walked out an extremely satisfied man

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes there was some kissing, fingering. I'm sure they would of licked each other if asked.

Fantastic. Thanks for clarifying.

When I finally tick off the box of seeing two girls, I'd want actually want a genuine threesome, rather than a duo.

Others have mentioned they have used a double ended dildo on each other but I didn't ask for this.

Blimey. :wacko:

Offline BogBog1

When I finally tick off the box of seeing two girls, I'd want actually want a genuine threesome, rather than a duo.

Exactly what I was looking for too mate, having been frequently disappointed by situations where one girl is (for example) blowing you, the other one just sits there looking bored, and then they switch. Waste of time and money IMHO. However, I can massively recommend a Cassandra and Alisya duo. They visit Bristol once every 6 weeks or so, and tend to work from the same apartment complex each time (halfway between Cabot Circus and Temple Meads). They're great individually, but together they're mind-blowing. Full-on snogging (of each other as well as you), licking, fingering... I've seen them together twice, and both times I was walking funny when I left and had to go and have a pint to recover. My review of my first meeting with the two of them is on here.

Cassandra's profile is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Alisya doesn't have an AW profile but she's smoking hot, and you can see her pics here: External Link/Members Only.

Have a good one!  :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

I'm in a helpful mood, so here's the link to my review of C&A (not the shop!): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78050.0

Online JimmySW

Exactly what I was looking for too mate, having been frequently disappointed by situations where one girl is (for example) blowing you, the other one just sits there looking bored, and then they switch. Waste of time and money IMHO. However, I can massively recommend a Cassandra and Alisya duo. They visit Bristol once every 6 weeks or so, and tend to work from the same apartment complex each time (halfway between Cabot Circus and Temple Meads). They're great individually, but together they're mind-blowing. Full-on snogging (of each other as well as you), licking, fingering... I've seen them together twice, and both times I was walking funny when I left and had to go and have a pint to recover. My review of my first meeting with the two of them is on here.

Cassandra's profile is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Alisya doesn't have an AW profile but she's smoking hot, and you can see her pics here: External Link/Members Only.

Have a good one!  :thumbsup:

On that basis I would recommend Honey and Jade, the experience should be improved by the interaction and it was - a lot!

Offline 123Mel456

sounds like an amazing session and great to see both getting involved both with you and each other - shame they spit, not swallow, but doesnt detract from the fun ;) nice review

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks, Zak and Jimmy. That's great.  :drinks:
Need to start saving..

There's Jimmy's and one other review of Honey and Jade as threesome - links to their profiles.
MilfHoneyBee - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
SexyJade301 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline flintstone

Argh stop it.  Too many good options here.  The hot list is getting bigger than the list of DIY jobs I have to do.

Online JimmySW

sounds like an amazing session and great to see both getting involved both with you and each other - shame they spit, not swallow, but doesnt detract from the fun ;) nice review

If it helps Honey and Jade don't spit! Pretty sure they would snowball you if you asked but not my thing ...............

Offline Cunning Punt

Argh stop it.  Too many good options here.  The hot list is getting bigger than the list of DIY jobs I have to do.

You don't need to DIY with these willing WGs around.  :lol:

Offline flintstone

You don't need to DIY with these willing WGs around.  :lol:

:lol:  I was going to add, "and I know what banging and screwing I would rather be doing"