Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy Mia  (Read 994 times)

5 review(s) for CRAZY MIA (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ds1836

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Mia on Friday (18 Mar) in Bristol.
I have chatted to this lady a couple of times over the last 2 months or so - asking if she ever ventured over to these parts (Bristol, Bath, Swindon etc).  So when she said that she was planning to come over I arranged a booking!

I arrived on time (as always) and got the formalities out of the way (£120 for 1hr).  As this was a hotel room there was no 5 min delay when they run away and stash the cash!  So, we had a brief chat but to be honest I'm not really into the small talk thing, I'm there for sex not topical discussion.

My general preference on WG's is that they have nice natural tits, a slim body, a cute arse and they are nice looking.  Nearly all of the boxes were ticked.  She has got tremendous tits, she is slim but not as slim as described, her profile says size 8 but she is easily a 10 - still within my likes list but not exactly what I expected.  She does have a nice arse to grab hold of and she was pretty as well, not stunning but easily nice enough.  (When face pics arent available on profiles it can be a bit of a gamble).

I noticed straight away that she didnt do DFK which was a little disappointing, if it is advertised then it should be on the menu.  I am not overly bothered and if it wasnt available (ie. not on her profile) that would have been better to have known!  I moved her onto the bed and spent a good 10-15 mins using my fingers and tongue before she turned me over and gave me an amazing BJ.  I did spend about 30-40 mins fucking her which was great before popping my load.

Service

6.5-7 out of 10.  She is tall enough and nice looking, couldn't compare to profile as no face pics on there.  Service wise....at first it felt border line but as we got into it she became very responsive and incredibly wet.  Everything was on offer apart from DFK, no tongues.  I dont mind if its not available but that should really be stated.  She gives good owo, likes reverse oral and is ok with fingers, also there was no clock watching.

8 out of 10.  A well known international hotel chain in the centre of Bristol, loads of parking available.

Overall

This was a good enough punt overall, not mind-blowing but not disappointing either.  Would I go back? Maybe if it was £90-100 per hour or £60 for 30 mins and it was within 30 mins travel.  I have had better punts for less money and worse ones that have cost more.

Offline hottext72

Good Review lots of information.  Thanks :hi: :drinks:

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: :drinks: 

Still can't understand prossies that give OWO but won't do DFK. :unknown:

She lists swallow as an enjoy? :unknown:  Does she do it?  :unknown:

Offline ds1836

Nice review. :drinks: :drinks: 

Still can't understand prossies that give OWO but won't do DFK. :unknown:

She lists swallow as an enjoy? :unknown:  Does she do it?  :unknown:

I like your point about OWO and DFK - very true!
Her profile does say CIM and Swallow but it's an extra 30 sheets - not something I would pay the extra for.

I did think about off-loading it into her gob as I was getting the blowy. I wonder what sort of reaction I would got from her?

Offline Roth

I like your point about OWO and DFK - very true!
Her profile does say CIM and Swallow but it's an extra 30 sheets - not something I would pay the extra for.

I did think about off-loading it into her gob as I was getting the blowy. I wonder what sort of reaction I would got from her?

I can see where the crazy in her name comes from.   :hi:  £120ph is an ok price but asking an extra £30 for CIM is fucking crazy. :scare: :scare:

Offline PaintBrush

I can see where the crazy in her name comes from.   :hi:  £120ph is an ok price but asking an extra £30 for CIM is fucking crazy. :scare: :scare:

Fucking + 1 on that my man !  :dash: