Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Katie Blackpool  (Read 666 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This new profile has popped up a few days ago in Blackpool, may actually be someone worth seeing in Blackpool at last!
I'm nervous of new profiles however she already has 5 positive feedbacks and one of the guys who has given feedback has also got feedback from a lot of other girls that I recognise the names.
Profile interview says she likes older guys so potential to get a good service if she is genuinely happy to fuck mature men, may be bullshit but seems legit otherwise it would be plastered on the main page.

I would pay her a visit today however i'm already booked in to see a girl in Manchester then i'm away for a week, hopefully she isn't just doing a few days for cash just before Christmas.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Nice little find there br

Into the seasiders hotlist she goes, she's a bit if a trudge for me but you never know. Worth keeping an eye on and see if a trusted member puts a review up...

Too far for me to toftt

Offline frankc

This new profile has popped up a few days ago in Blackpool, may actually be someone worth seeing in Blackpool at last!
I'm nervous of new profiles however she already has 5 positive feedbacks and one of the guys who has given feedback has also got feedback from a lot of other girls that I recognise the names.
Profile interview says she likes older guys so potential to get a good service if she is genuinely happy to fuck mature men, may be bullshit but seems legit otherwise it would be plastered on the main page.

I would pay her a visit today however i'm already booked in to see a girl in Manchester then i'm away for a week, hopefully she isn't just doing a few days for cash just before Christmas.*

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice one BR , unfortunately I've finished my punting until after crimbo but , if she''s still about about in the  new year .... :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

unfortunately I've finished my punting until after crimbo

Me too

Only punt I've got coming up is Mrs cueball's Xmas dinner, and that really is a gamble (classic bait and switch) :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Me too

Only punt I've got coming up is Mrs cueball's Xmas dinner, and that really is a gamble (classic bait and switch) :D
Haha enjoy stuffing the old turkey mate, i'm away now until between Xmas and NY but plan to see her if she is working when I get back

Offline ISTS2005

Comms seem good and she seems genuine. PG shows a good arse too (although a few pussy close-ups which I find boring - would like to see more about the tits).

I'll try and sort out TOFTT in the next few days if I can.