Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrys in Manchester raided by the police  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Donnie69

I've just heard that Cherrys has been raided by the police.

I hope it's not closed down.  My Xmas punt might be off.  I might have to find a plan B!!!

Offline SpunkStreet

Not good news. I was also planning on visiting there too.  :(  has anybody heard of what the result of the raid is?

Cheers,

SS

Offline Donnie69

I tried the phone today and it was dead.  I presume it's closed down for good.  I heard today 2 other places got raided, but I didn't ask where.

I went to Cosmo instead and saw Crystal.  A nice sexy blonde Irish woman, a review will be done shortly.

Offline SpunkStreet

Oh well  :(   by the sounds of things it looks like it has been shut down. Shame really, like you Donnie, I was hoping to go and see Chloe. How did you hear about the other two parlours, is there a thread on here with any information about it?

At least you had a good punt at Cosmo with Crystal, all is not lost  :thumbsup:

SS

Offline Donnie69

Just gossip I heard. I don't know which other parlours got raided.

I rang Cherrys and they are open today.  According to their Twitter Chloe is working tonight.

Offline con-a-ser

Just gossip I heard. I don't know which other parlours got raided.

I heard lounge 56 was also raided (used to be cloud 9 ) just down from Picadilly selelcta also has EE girls

Offline SpunkStreet

I hope that it is back open Donnie.  :wacko: 

Ah right, thanks for that con-a-ser. Never really looked into that place. Have you had a punt in there before?

SS

Offline Gordon Bennett

What happens from a punter's perspective during a raid? Do you just get turfed out or do they take down your particulars and/or try and embarrass or "out" you?

Offline Robert44

What happens from a punter's perspective during a raid? Do you just get turfed out or do they take down your particulars and/or try and embarrass or "out" you?

I would suspect, probably not a lot.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 04:53:17 pm by Robert44 »

vw

Probably end up face blurred on some late night police show, imagine it was done for the cameras.

Offline Donnie69

I was in a parlour when the police came in.  The receptionist had been punched in the face, and someone had been stabbed.  I didn't see the violent acts, so the police just took my name and address and let me go.  I could've been arrested as a possible suspect, scary.

I wasn't called to court as I had no evidence to give, but I could've had plod calling at my house.

Offline Braemar0974

Cherrys was definitely open at lunchtime today (21st December) when I walked past. Door was open and stairs down to the Parlour were lit. Business as usual.

Offline SpunkStreet

Offline sonny64

Rang this evening and still open, however only 2 girls working the night shift.  They must be running out of girls :(

Offline con-a-ser

I heard lounge 56 was also raided (used to be cloud 9 ) just down from Picadilly selelcta also has EE girls

External Link/Members Only

Offline SpunkStreet

Top research con-a-ser.  :hi:

Have you ever had a punt in there before?

SS

Offline con-a-ser

Top research con-a-ser.  :hi:

Have you ever had a punt in there before?

SS

I walked in one day when PS was packed & was introduced to the girls when it was been called Cloud9
girls where introduced from behind a cage bit like reception in PS or any one remember dolly mixtures

The girl seemed to look drained & covered in spots so thought not for me
When I left I felt like I had been bit by like a dog flea & felt itchy so never returned