Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faleria Preston?  (Read 954 times)

Online chrishornx

looks ok and assume the £900 half hour is  a typo but no info out there about her - anybody seen her ?

Online chrishornx

wow she has attitude ...message her to ask which town she was in and where she would do an outcall and her response was

'my number is displayed for a reason message me'  ...so bleeding helpful

Offline photoclicker

Its a automated  responce i  replied. May be i dont want you to have my number yet lol

Online chrishornx

Its a automated  responce i  replied. May be i dont want you to have my number yet lol

play daft- her profile says arrangements made via AW so don't bother asking  for her number until arranged' yet her number is on her profile and she states it is there for a purpose !!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't you just get the feeling that you'll get pissed around by this one if her comms / instructions are so fucking shit that it's not possible to contact her then probably best to go elsewhere.
e-mail, no don't e-mail call, no don't call e-mail FFS :dash:

Anyway she's part of this group, not sure if this lot are just PG scammers so you never get to meet the girl anyway, perhaps that's why she makes it so confusing to get hold of her  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only

Online chrishornx

Anyway she's part of this group, not sure if this lot are just PG scammers so you never get to meet the girl anyway, perhaps that's why she makes it so confusing to get hold of her  :unknown:

Good spot Rockie

have you any thoughts on this one ?

Offline Captain caveman 69

wow she has attitude ...message her to ask which town she was in and where she would do an outcall and her response was

'my number is displayed for a reason message me'  ...so bleeding helpful
should of explained to her that aw messages are free and you didnt want to waste your punting mobile bundle on her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good spot Rockie

have you any thoughts on this one ?

Yeah i'd have loved to have seen her, TBH i'm still tempted and she now has a positive too
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286035.msg2978701#msg2978701

Online chrishornx

Yeah i'd have loved to have seen her, TBH i'm still tempted and she now has a positive too
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286035.msg2978701#msg2978701

she is in preston .....get down there

Offline bops909

Faleria is now showing in Burton.

Given UKP members' experiences of not being able to contact her, her moving about the country a lot,

14 July 2021 in Derby
11 July 2021 in Somerset
06 July 2021 in Gloucestershire
20 June 2021 in Manchester

updating her profile a lot (57 times in six months) and her membership of the AW group AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members I think we can conclude she's not in the business of meeting people and her profile is there to milk credits for her PG and Movies.

Online scutty brown

Faleria is now showing in Burton.

Given UKP members' experiences of not being able to contact her, her moving about the country a lot,

14 July 2021 in Derby
11 July 2021 in Somerset
06 July 2021 in Gloucestershire
20 June 2021 in Manchester

updating her profile a lot (57 times in six months) and her membership of the AW group AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members I think we can conclude she's not in the business of meeting people and her profile is there to milk credits for her PG and Movies.

I think you've nailed that exactly

Offline Captain caveman 69

I think we need a thread going about this scam there's loads on it.