Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone visited Kinky Kim in Northwich?  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just bumping this thread as I wonder if anyone has actually seen this girl yet?
Quite fancy a try with her couple profile which is the same price £100 / 30
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Feedback looks genuine as some of the guys that have seen her have also seen some other well known girls

Offline blackburnian

Got to say she does look worth a gamble .

Bb

Offline cpw_19

Saw her at the end of Jan, under the couples profile - although I only saw her.

They were pretty chilled out, and I got a good vibe off them - so (given that I don't know Northwich) was happy to accept a lift from the station to theirs.

He disappeared upstairs once we were at their place. Got some quality deep throat off Kim in the lounge, she rimmed me too, and then swallowed the lot at the end! :D

Would recommend.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw her at the end of Jan, under the couples profile - although I only saw her.

They were pretty chilled out, and I got a good vibe off them - so (given that I don't know Northwich) was happy to accept a lift from the station to theirs.

He disappeared upstairs once we were at their place. Got some quality deep throat off Kim in the lounge, she rimmed me too, and then swallowed the lot at the end! :D

Would recommend.
Cheers, I do quite fancy punting her with him watching and joining in

Offline Rimtastic

I have been deliberating a trip as she ticks all my boxed except watersports.

Her one to one rates seem high, but the couples rate is comparatively good, and I am tempted to have my first experience with a couple with them

Offline RocknRollStar

I have seen Kim a couple of times now and would see her again. She's young fresh looking and nice to chat to. Service was excellent too incl OWO and DFK.

If there is a downside its that the deed is done on the lounge sofa rather than upstairs in the bedroom - bit weird but works as she is quite nimble  ;)

Offline cueball

If there is a downside its that the deed is done on the lounge sofa rather than upstairs in the bedroom - bit weird but works as she is quite nimble  ;)

150 quid for an hour with no bloody bed?  :dash:

I wonder if she'll do an hour for 120 if I take an air bed with me?  :sarcastic: