Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dandara Beleza Woking  (Read 1323 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6507332) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline bompingchizzer

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

+447300303579

I was hoping to see her in Woking but her location changed to Brighton. Luckily 2 days later she returned to Woking.

All initial communication via txt message. Made an enquiry 2 days prior, confirmed and booked on the day with several hours notice.

I asked if she’s increased the prices as remember it was £150 for the hour. Reply was that she charges depending on location and how much the site charges her. Her rate on AW is currently £180 and includes OWO and kissing.

She was happy to accept £150 but with extras for:
Kissing £10
OWO £20
Rimming £30
Anal 80

I opted for one hour with kissing £160 and said will consider anal during the session at additional £80. 1 hour ended up costing £240.

Arrived at given post code and was directed to the house- duplex. She asked to be discrete and informed the door was open.

I walked over, opened the door and went upstairs to dimmed lighting landing where was greeted by Dandara.
Pictures are accurate. She’s not very tall,  in my opinion very attractive. Pictures on Aw are of her and accurate; very little photoshop, airbrushing or filters added.

I asked to use the bathroom and shortly after was with Dandara in the bedroom. Agreed on services £160 for the hour with kissing, oral with condom. She accepted the money, counted and started rubbing her bum on my crotch to the rhythm of music that was playing in the background. Shortly after she instructed me to get on the bed (I already lost my clothes in the process) and she started dry humping me and rubbing on my hard cock (she had pants on) there was some deep French kissing between us. She started licking my balls and wanking me, felt really good, then condom applied and lovely oral commenced. Some very deep, she took me all in. I really enjoyed the oral. My hands wandered exploring her body and she let me finger her pussy. After oral there was sex in multiple positions, reverse cowgirl, squatting cg, a bit of spooning, doggy, missionary. All delivered passionately with some moans and more deep French kissing. She will lead the session, but happy to listen to suggestions. First cum out the way, she helped me to clean up and offered massage, very nice, although a bit fast, would feel nicer if she slowed it down a little. After massage round 2 started. Some more oral with condom, seemed better then first time. Fast and deep with some wanking and ball licking. More sex in more positions. During doggy she turned around, whipped out the condom lubricated her hand, spat on my cock and started to wank me like there’s no tomorrow whilst licking my balls. Got a little bit of OWO as well. I really enjoyed myself but asked her to stop and requested anal. Paid the extra, another condom on with more lube and anal lube and away we went. She was rubbing her clit during anal which was hot. I didn’t last too long and filled the bag. After cleanup she went to have a quick shower whilst I started getting dressed. When she returned she put her pyjama bottom on, wrapped her arms around me and started deep french kissing. We chatted for a bit and I left few minutes under an hour. At no point I felt rushed and despite what other reviews said that once you pop it’s straight out the door I didn’t experience that. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would like to revisit. I’m perfectly happy with the price of £160 and will skip anal next time. The session felt like very horny girlfriend that loves to suck my cock and fuck like she missed me after some time away.
She said she lives to Brazil soon and returns to UK in June.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yellowman1

Sounds good fun

That first pic in your review she looks abit manly? Is that just a bad pic or is there any other suggestions she could be a man?

Offline bompingchizzer

In reply to your question in my opinion there is nothing to suggest the person in question was born as male. Yes, breasts clearly have implants and don’t look 100% natural. Vagina appears to be natural and one she was born with. No obvious scarring or deformation.

To answer straight and to the point Dandara is a female now and was female at birth. If I’m wrong the person performing surgery was a real master of plastic surgery.

Offline bluelad