Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breasts or bum?  (Read 1167 times)

Offline freddytb1

The hypothetical scenario: You're having a massage with HE. During the HE you want to explore a bit with your hands, but the masseuse says you can only touch one or the other. (She has a good rack and good arse).
Which are you choosing?

I'm genuinely interested because personally although I appreciate a good bum I've never seen it as as sexual an organ as the breasts

Offline maxxblue

This happened to me - one of the Thai masseuses in Newcastle will take her top off or her knickers, but for some reason not both - as I remember it I opted for the latter.  :)

Offline catweazle

There's no point in the masseuse dropping her knickers and then keeping her thighs pressed together.  So, given that either/or, I'd go for boobs .

Offline Punterperson1971

Happened to me recently but definitely tits as she had a nice pert pair and a cracking body on her any way still managed to admire the whole package

Offline mr.bluesky

Definitely boobs if you are allowed to slip your hand inside her top ( providing there's plenty there to feel)  a bit of cleavage on view always gets me hard more than a shapely bum

Offline standardpostage

Bit like asking, which of your 2 children, (if you have 2 children)  you like best ? ?

I like both equally, breast & bum  :)  :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 05:36:29 pm by standardpostage »

Offline freddytb1

Definitely boobs if you are allowed to slip your hand inside her top ( providing there's plenty there to feel)  a bit of cleavage on view always gets me hard more than a shapely bum

Agree with you there mate.
I know there are a lot of bum guys around but I wondered to what extent they prefer it over the old cleave

Offline freddytb1

This happened to me - one of the Thai masseuses in Newcastle will take her top off or her knickers, but for some reason not both - as I remember it I opted for the latter.  :)

That's odd! Fair play you're more a bum guy

Offline maxxblue

That's odd! Fair play you're more a bum guy

Not really - it's horses for courses.  :hi:

Offline freddytb1

Not really - it's horses for courses.  :hi:

Sorry I meant the odd part was her only offering you one or the other

Online sparkus

Offline stampjones

Offline Thephoenix

If she's the sort of masseuse that doesn't take any clothes off, sometimes trying to grope her tits can be a bit awkward unless you're an octopus, whereas fondling a nice shapely bum is not only enjoyable and within easy reach, it allows her to use her hands and arms without being impeded.   :D

Offline mr.bluesky

There is one particular massage service provider I have seen let's me do both. A nice feel of her bum when she is standing at the head of the massage couch when I'm face down then on the turn over when she administers the happy ending she doesn't mind me slipping my hand inside her top and feeling her breasts  :yahoo:

Offline maxxblue

Sorry I meant the odd part was her only offering you one or the other

:thumbsup:

Offline noughtyskywalker

Bums all the way as you can caress, squeeze, rim, motorboat (if you want to  :scare:), spank with prior permission and finger a clean bum :crazy:

Offline Comicman

I like both  but i prefer tits if i had to choose