Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raysa Gfe 2016 - Hounslow  (Read 4601 times)

1 review(s) for NATASHA gfe 2018 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: upmarket hotel off the Great west road, very nice inside, nice shower, bed etc. You have to walk past the reception desk and there's a guy that stands just on the customer side of the desk to greet customers or whatever....Just look like you know what your doing he wont bother you.

Comms: With a maid whos off side, so for specific services you might not get an accurate answer...

Girl: Romanian, age 20, very nice willing attitude, As per the photos, fully shaven, but to be extremely critical on the defects... slight chip on one of her teeth, some pimples on her chin, shes had a baby, so you can see in the photo what her tits and stomach are like.
But to save it she has an amazing butt and thighs! Very shapely for a slim girl, dunno If I can call her a PAWG, buts its is phat for her frame!

Services: OWO, positions, filming,

Okay When I got into her room she had a friendly attitude, for every 50 Romanians you meet you find 1 good-en...that she was.
I was offered a shower, when I returned to the room she was already naked.

I hopped on the bed and she delivered top notch OWO, 7.8/10. she got my cock nice and wet and sucked it well, She was very gentle licking my balls & it wasn't rushed.... If anything could be improve I'd say she need needs to develop some deep throat game & alot more eye contact but it may not of helped that I had my camera with a bright light shining in her face.

She gave me a Black condom so I could feel like I was LL for those 30mins  :sarcastic:  and I jack hammered  :sarcastic: her in several positions, made out like she could barely handle it but at no point did she stop me, position herself awkwardly, say stop etc so was a nice touch imo she knew how to make you feel like "the man!" lol. For a girl thats had a child her pussys grip was still good.
Shes got quite a thick arse and thighs so doggy was perfect.

Asked her to finish me off with abit more sucking to completion, I didn't manage a CIM but will probably aim for that on when I see her again.

Paid £60 for 30mins + £10 for filming

Positives:
Thick ass and thighs - must see if you like them on small frame girls.

Negatoves: Speaking with the maid, when I got to the room filming was an extra £20 (I didn't ask on the phone if it would be extra but not did they mention it was an extra), due to the girls good non romanian attitude I didn't walk but haggled the price down to £10, on the condition that I didn't film for a full 30mins straight which is fine for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 12:08:41 pm by pumps »

Offline sirlean

Good review glad you had a good time. Damn you went out the ends for this one. West London. Is this how far we have to go for a decent punt these days. Definitely see what you mean about her legs and ass.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Thanks pumps,
In her photos there's something near her lip, is it a piercing or a big mole?

Her veri pic only shows her eyes, so can't see on that.

Cheers

Offline pumps

Good review glad you had a good time. Damn you went out the ends for this one. West London. Is this how far we have to go for a decent punt these days. Definitely see what you mean about her legs and ass.

I'll go anywhere for ass, when it's not about ass I support local businesses  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Thanks pumps,
In her photos there's something near her lip, is it a piercing or a big mole?

Her veri pic only shows her eyes, so can't see on that.

Cheers

Must be a piercing  but I don't think it's still in, as I don't recall anything. I'll watch my videos later.

A big mole would of disgusted me

Offline Sex Bob-omb

A big mole would of disgusted me

Me too :vomit: that's why I asked

Thanks

Offline pumps

Just checked the video and it's a piercing

Offline Belgarion

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers pumps. Alas like many Romies now on the move and currently in Luton.  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Cheers pumps. Alas like many Romies now on the move and currently in Luton.  :drinks:

Indeed, I'm quite pissed off about the move, I wanted to go again this week  :mad:

Offline Leftking92

did you go for the punt because of my recommendation ?

Offline pumps

No - I learnt about your recommendation after the fact.  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

A review is far better for everyone, so why not post one If you can.

Offline Leftking92

oh lol

...but i agree with the review very nice girl

i hope she comes back down Brighton (probably wont) .. she was defo a natural sub

great punt !

Offline The_Don

A review is far better for everyone, so why not post one If you can.

+1

IMO, genuine reviews help punters  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

oh lol

...but i agree with the review very nice girl

i hope she comes back down Brighton (probably wont) .. she was defo a natural sub

great punt !

I was in Heathrow and my plan A completely fell apart (reminds me I need to leave a NEG for that), so I did a quick AW postcode search on my phone and I came across Raysa and thought  to myself "meh a Romanian with a nice bum, Lets throw away some money (literally #because romanian) As I haven't got nothing better doing".

Offline Leftking92

yeah guys ill start reviewing 

so

where do post these flims or is it for personal use only?

you should share hehe

Offline pumps

where do post these flims or is it for personal use only?

you should share hehe

They're all on Xhamster buddy just search "pumps ukp"

:sarcastic:

Offline Leftking92

nothing is coming up can you link me?

Offline cyborg1337

I couldn't find any videos either with "pumps ukp"

Casio69

Offline pumps

Thanks. Helpful......

With the grand total of 6 posts and 0 reviews please tell me  you can see the irony :rolleyes:.

There are no videos of my punts online folks

Offline The_Don

With the grand total of 6 posts and 0 reviews please tell me  you can see the irony :rolleyes:.

External Link/Members Only  :)

And over a year of membership.

Let alone the other that joined in 2014

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:11:51 am by The_Don »

Offline HappyandLucky

There are no videos of my punts online folks

Never say never Pumps.  I'm thinking of a new sister site Pumps Punting Adventures  where every vid has a happy ending :lol:

Online Joe112

Offline pumps

so pumps no video upload? :P

You trying to tout for this girl?  as her profiles just been refreshed with the new pictures in the last couple of days...

I reckon its still a cat fish as theres no updated pictures of her in the uk, theres an ugly bbin' twunt that has been using her profile.